Chapter 20: rescue mission

Mika pov
Yuu is in danger! "Tell me what to do!" I yell instantly standing from where I'm sitting. "Get your uniforms on." Krul demands. I grab mine and bolt to go change. Everyone else slowly and lazily changes. " now you show me where your base is and I go in and my darling yuu!" Krul instructs. 'Im coming yuu...just hold on a little longer.....I will save you!

Yuu pov
Okay.....this 'Guren' is okay for a human. "So yuu?" He asked. "What?" I answered. "What is the deal with you and Mika?" He asked. "We're family!" I yell. "So your brothers?" I shyly nod. "Something like that..." I mumble and trail off. "I know your a vamp and all.....and this is rare for me to offer.....but you seem more human than vamp so I'm going to ask once and only once......do you want to join Mika in the army?" Gutted asked me. I had a surprised face. "Your comrades won't agree with that. They'll most likely try to kill me." I mentioned. "If they do I'll cut off their of their head." Gurren said. I chuckled a bit at first but then I realized he was serious. "If I can be with my family I'll do it!" I told him. He nodded and left. Little does he know...I have other plans.

A/N: sorry it was short trying to make these longer. Hope you enjoyed it anyway! Next chapter soon!