Chpter 17: breakfast pizza? Concerned gurren?

Yuu POV
Mika decided today was pizza day. Surprisingly Mika learned how to cook! Me and Mika made ours last. Mika made mine and I made his. Then we cooked every ones pizza. Once they were all done. Every one ate. Mika made me look at mine before I ate it. Now I feel like a total ass! That or Mika wanted me to feel that way. Mika literally made my face with pepperoni! Why didn't I think of that! After that little interruption we all ate breakfast. Which for some odd reason was pizza. After that the members of the company had to go through the same blood giving thing me and Mika had to as kids. I feel bad for Mika having to go through that again. I remember how when I was younger I was the one who said they wouldn't drink the juice stuff because it was nasty. Well now Mika is the one doing it. It's kinda funny really. When I started laughing he blushed. "Wh-what!?" He said with his blush growing. I finally stopped laughing. "It's nothing Mika don't worry." I reassured. Krul let me bring the moon demon company members around the city. They seemed to have fun even though they are trapped here.

Gurren POV(hehehehe)
"DAMN IT ALL!" I yelled. "Are seriously going to sit there and expect me do nothing. These are our men! They had been captured a week ago and we sat here doing nothing! Normally i wouldn't care but for the love of killing these god damn vamps, ((see what I did there?)) we need to do something!" I added. Everyone had looks of sympathy. I scowled. "One year..." A voice said. I looked up. "One year, if you don't find them by then you forget about them!" The chief said sternly. "Fine!" I said bitterly then left.

A/n: I think that was longer but I'm not sure anyway I'm gonna head to bed now. It's like 12:00 (midnight) so see you guys tomorrow.
-author chan.