Chapter 18: Captured yuu?

Gurren POV
I was walking around where my team and I found Mika when he was little. I spotted a raven haired boy through the mass of trees. I caught up to him. It was a vamp. That's the one Mika hesitated to kill. He looked like he was lost in his thoughts. I took the opportunity to catch him off guard.

Yuu POV
I was thinking of a way to help Mika. Unaware there someone near. This said someone took be by surprise. However I wasn't going anywhere without a fight. The raven haired man stood sword locked with sword. Until he somehow managed to hit me in the back of the neck. Know king me out cold.

I woke in a different building. "Where the hell am I?" I yelled at the man who he brought me here. "The moon demon company." He replied without any clear emotion in his voice. "What the fuck do you want!?" I yelled at him again. "Someone has a potty mouth!" The raven haired man replied. I scowled and turned my head in the opposite direction. "Whatever..." I mumbled. There was a slight laugh in the background. Which grew louder and louder until was a full frontal laugh attack. (Yes that's a thing) I looked to see the raven haired man laughing his ass off. I guess he heard me. Once he was done laughing he stood up straight. He was.....smiling!? "My name is Gurren!" He told me. "Yuu" I replied.