21: what is the sneaky vampire up to?

Yuu pov
Gurren came back shortly after he left with a uniform in hand. "Your comrades?" I ask. "As long as you don't bite anybody your safe" Gurren explained. I nod. Gurren points to a door. I assume that is where he wants me to go change, so I stand up and walk into the room. I change and walk out. "Much better!" Gurren said seemingly happy. "C'mon, lets go eat." Gurren says turning to lead the way.
We entered into a dinning hall. Gutted went to the front of the room.
There were a few murmurs about a vampire (myself) bug it died down quickly.
"Comrades, this is yurichiro or yuu for short.  He is the vamp everyone has been talking about. But I promise he won't cause anyone harm without valid reason or my authority. " Gurren explained.
"How can we trust 'im" someone yelled out.
I took a step forward.
"If I act out of line without authority from gurren or any other general you may execute me. Furthermore, i intend to help you not harm you. Harming you would hinder the whole point of my helping." I state firm and clear.
"What's ya motive!" Another person yells.
Gurren goes to answer in a protective way, I push past him.
"The vampires took my family, and made me what I am without my consent. They forced This onto me. They took my family and cursed me all in the same day. You really think I'd be loyal to them!?" I yell back into the room.
The room falls silent for a while. Before there are starts of applause and acceptance.
Looks like my little speech worked.
Mika pov
"So...uh....your name is krul?" I ask. "Yes and ?" The pink haired girl responds. "Just curious." I reply shortly seeing she doesn't want to talk much further.
I sit quietly.
"Child, when am I getting my yuu back?" Krul asks.
"As soon as I can locate the bases secret hiding spot On Your map. Then we can go in get yuu and the vampires can leave. My team and I will say we were held captive. (Even though we were) and forced to be livestock. We will then say you had some techno thingy and probed our minds for info to get yuu back, and offer a fair trade." I say.
"Techno thingy?" Krul asks.
"I don't know! Gurren's stupid he'll buy it! I hope anyway. " I answer continuing to look over the map. I then take the pen I'm holding and circle a spot.
"Right there" I say giving her the map.
"Ferid full speed to this location!" Krul yells. The jet speeds up.
'Hold on yuu. Just a little longer!'

This chapter was longer yay! Sorry for the late update! Writers block sucks.
I'll update again as soon as I think if something (should be soon) promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!