Chapter Twenty-Nine

My alarm goes off and I groan. I hate promo days, but I have no choice. Liam is still asleep, as I get up and head to the bathroom.

When I get out of the shower, Liam is brushing his teeth. He turns to look at me and hands me my engagement ring.

"Don't forget this." I take and slip it on my ring finger.

"Good morning." I get on my tippy toes and kiss him quickly. "I'm running late." I say and I run to my closet.

"I'll see you when I get back!" I shout from the door.

"Love you!" Liam shouts back. Of course, he does.

The drive to the hotel where all my interviews will be taking place is a distance away from Liam's house, but I manage to get there on time.

I sit in my seat, ready for the day to begin. Two people walk in followed by a whole crew. That is way too many people for a ten-minute interview.

"Isabella, hi how are you?" One of them speaks.

"Hi, I'm well thank you." I go in for a hug.

"Ok let's get started because, after you, we go into the next room to interview Chris." They both smile.

"Ok, I'm ready to go."

They ask the usual questions, how was it working with Chris Evans for the millionth time, you guys seem to get along on screen how well do you get along off the screen, what makes this movie better than rest, are you comfortable being naked in front of him.

I move my hair out of my face, and I forget to use my right hand. The ring is right in their face, and they look directly at it.

"Is that an engagement ring?" both of them say in unison.

"Yes, yes it is." I smile. Well, there goes the try to keep it a secret.

"Congratulations! When did Liam propose?"

"A couple weeks ago." Can they just not ask about it.

"Is there a date set?" I shake my head at their question.

"No, we're still trying to enjoy the moment." I laugh lightly.

"Ok well this all the time we have, thank you for your time."

"No, thank you." I smile.

The camera lights go off, and I can finally relax. I have to tell Liam that people know about our engagement. The two interviewers leave, and along with their crew, and I'm left alone with my PR sitting in the back. I ask her for my phone, and she hands it to me. I need to call Liam right now.

"Hey, babe." Liam says

"They know." I panic.

"Who know's what?" he laughs

"That we're engaged."

"You don't want people to know?" his tone went from happy to sad in matter of seconds.

"Of course, I want them to know, just not now."

"Well, it's fine if they know. I don't mind, plus it was bound to happen." I nod as if he can see me.

"True. Well, I have to go, the next interview starts in a couple more minutes. Love you." I say, and we say our goodbyes and hang up.

"Isabella Lopez!"

"Jason Kennedy!"

"It's so nice to see you." he goes in for a hug, and so do I.

"How have you been?" he asks.