Josh - 7

This was requested by @minizerk000 enjoy!

7: Sex scene

Warnings: Smut, swearing

(Y/N) POV

I was at my boyfriend, Josh Bradley's house along with his house mates. We were all in the lounge as the football was on. I sighed as I was a little bored. I was on Josh's lap snuggled close and drawing patterns on his chest. I looked at the time of the football match showing that there was about 20 minutes left of the match. I sighed then an idea popped to mind. I smirked as I began kissing up Josh's neck. I left a little but noticeable hickey then moved up to his jawline. I pulled back to scratch my nose because of his beard. "Joshy?" I asked and he looked down at me. "Yes babe?" He asked. "I'm bored" I said. "I thought so" he said with a chuckle. "Do you have to watch the game?" I whispered as I stroked his face and nuzzling his nose with mine. "I'd like to yes" Josh said taking a quick glance at the screen. "Okay I just hope it goes quick" I said letting him watch it. I then lay down so my head was on Simon's lap. "Hi Simon" I said looking up at him. "Hi (Y/N)" Simon said with a giggle. I giggled looking at his chin from this angle; attractive yet unattractive. "This is a funny angle" I said. "Sure is" Simon said smiling down at me. Josh sighed, "(Y/N), can you please sit up" Josh said looking at me. "Fine" I said about to get up. "Josh it's okay she can stay like this if she wants" Simon said. I sat up, "No, it's okay I'll leave you guys to your game. I'm going up to bed" I said then left the room. By bed I mean dress sexy for my man when he comes up.

I shut the bedroom door behind me with a smirk on my face. I went over to the drawers and looked for my lace underwear; Josh's favourite. I found them then undressed myself putting on the underwear. I then went into the wardrobe and got Josh's long sleeve grey jumper. I put this on making it cover my underwear. I smiled then lay in bed on my phone waiting for the arrival of Joshua.

Once I heard footsteps coming up the stairs I knew it was Josh. I smiled putting my phone to the side just before he opened the door to see me on the bed. "Hey babe" he said smiling before shutting the door behind him. "Hi, who won the came?" I asked sitting up. "Wales" Mosh said smiling sitting at his desk. "Good" I said smiling. "Is that my jumper you're wearing?" Josh asked smiling. "Yeah I got cold" I said pushing my hair out of my face. "Alright" he said then turned to his desk. "What are you doing?" I asked getting impatient. "Just checking YouTube and what edits I have to do" Josh said taking a glance back to me. I got up off the bed and stood next to him, "Maybe this will change your mind" I said and took the jumper off revealing my underwear I was hiding. I smirked as Josh looked and admired my body. "Like what you see, Zerker?" I asked swaying my hips. "Y-yes I do, babe" Josh said and stroked my side. I then got comfy on his lap and began kissing up his neck. I moaned into his neck as Josh grabbed my ass. I pulled back grinding down on him as I did. Josh groaned squeezing my ass, hard. I lent down and connected put lips together. Josh reached up and unhooked my bra throwing it down onto the floor. "Take your shirt off" I demanded in a whisper against his lips. Josh pushed me back slightly to take his shirt off. He dropped it, "Whoops" he said. I smirked then dived into him. We both screamed as the chair flew back hitting the bed; stopping it from fully hitting the floor. I lifted up slowly from Josh's chest, "Maybe we should move this to the bed" Josh said with a chuckle. "Good call" I said and we got off then got in the bed. I pulled on Josh's tracksuits and he got them off along with his famous nemo socks - which I am in love with. Josh kissed all the way down my chest and stomach stopping at my waist. He gripped my underwear with his teeth and pulled them down. I moaned as I wanted his touch badly. Josh knew what I wanted; he wasted no time spreading my thighs beginning to kiss and suck my folds and clit. I moaned gripping Josh's hair in my hands and he put his tongue deeper inside me. "Oh fuck Josh" I moaned. "Oh you taste so amazing (Y/N)" Josh moaned as he looked up to me. I sat up and pulled him close to kiss him and I also tasted me in his lips. Josh flipped us over so I was on top of him, "My turn babe" he said smirking. I smiled and pulled down his boxers allowing his hard dick to be free. I began to stroke it up and down getting him started. Josh moaned out as soon as I began to kiss and suck it - like he did to me. I picked up my pace earning moans and groans from Josh. I stopped as I knew he was close. "Fuck me Josh" I demanded before he flipped us back over. "Oh Josh!" I moaned as he entered me. Once I got used to his size he began to thrust deep into me. "Oh Josh... Fuck me, faster!" I shouted and he did as I asked. "Oh (Y/N) you're so tight" Josh groaned as he put my leg over his shoulder allowing him more room to pleasure. "Oh... Josh, I-I'm close baby" I breathed out as I reached my high. "Me too baby" Josh said putting my leg down to lean down and press his lips to mine. I kissed him back moaning as I came along with him.

We had got cleaned up and were cuddling in bed. "I enjoyed that" I sighed as we played with each other's hand. "I'm glad you did babe" Josh said and kissed my head. I yawned and snuggled closer to Josh. I nuzzled my head into his neck getting comfy. "Go to sleep baby girl" Josh whispered as he stroked my hair; this soon sent me to sleep. "Goodnight (Y/N), I love you" Josh whispered just before I feel asleep safely in his arms.