JJ - 7 and 23

This was requested by tammyyx enjoy!

7: Sex scene and 23: Parents come to visit

Warnings: Smut, swearing

(Y/N) POV

I was panicking as my parents we're coming to visit. I ran downstairs and into the kitchen to Vikk. "How is the food coming along?" I asked getting stressed. "It s fine(Y/N) you focus on getting ready" Vikk said in a calming voice. I breathed out, "Okay... shit it the house clean!? JOSH!!" I shouted and ran out into the lounge where Josh was. "(Y/N), calm down!" Josh said stopping me from falling over. "S-sorry it's just that I want everything to be perfect" I sighed. "Not everything in life is perfect; all you can do is try your best" Josh said (damn that was deep... wow Josh). I nodded, "Yeah, you're right" I said. "I'll just go put the bags out and you check on JJ, okay?" Josh asked and I nodded. I left the room and went upstairs to mine and JJ's room. I went into the bedroom and saw JJ doing his hair. "Hi babe" I said and hugged him. "Hey baby girl, I could hear the stress in your voice downstairs I am sure they will like me, the guys and the house" JJ said wrapping his arms around me tight. "I just don't want to disappoint them, you know?" I said looking up to JJ. "You wont; you didn't disappoint my parents" JJ said smiling. "True..." I sighed hiding my face. "Come on, let's go down they should be here soon" JJ said and we left the bedroom. I went into the kitchen, "Vikk, where is Simon?" I asked getting myself in a panic again. "He left an hour ago how long does it-" I was saying before Simon walked in. "I'm back" Simon said placing the bags on the island. "Oh thank god" I sighed and lent back on JJ. "I brought some Coke, also diet, Lemonade, Dr Pepper for daddy Zerk and little cakes and treats" Simon said getting everything out the bag. "Yay thanks minibae" Josh said grabbing the Dr Pepper. (MINIZERK IS MY OTP! XD) "Okay, just set everything up in here okay" I sighed and they did so. Vikk got the homemade pizza out the oven and put it aside to cool. Just then the door knocked, "Fuck... here we go" I sighed and left the kitchen. I had JJ following me behind; he took my hand as I opened the door. "Hey mom, hey dad" I greeted them with hugs and kisses. "Hello (Y/N), how are you doing?" my mom asked as I let them in. "Great mom, thanks for asking. This is JJ, my boyfriend" I said and JJ stepped forward. "It is nice to meet you Mr and Mrs (Y/LN)" JJ said and shook their hands. "Nice to meet you too, JJ" my dad said. Both my parents looked happy; no judgement yet which is good. "Lets go into the lounge so we can talk and you can meet our housemates" I said and we went into the lounge. "Mom, dad this is Simon, Josh and Vikk" I said pointing to them as I said their names. "Hello" they all said. "You are all lovely boys" my mom said. "And you have a lovely daughter" Vikk said smiling. "Oh we know" my dad said which made them all laugh. "Dad" I whined.

After having a little chat we had some food. My parents ended up staying for longer than expected. They found that JJ was a kind and caring gentleman and my dad said he was perfect for me. That put a smile on my face for the rest of the day. I said my goodbyes to my parents and they left. I sighed and fell into JJ's arms. "See, I told you everything would all work out" JJ said into my neck. I nodded, "All I need is a lie down" I sighed soon being lifted off my feet. "And that is what you shall get" JJ said and took me up the stairs. "N-no I need to help you guys clean up" I said trying to get free; no chance. "No, you have been through too much today" JJ said as we walked down the hallway to our shared room. JJ put me down, "I'm gonna change into more comfy clothes now" I said and grabbed a shirt off JJ's and tracksuit bottoms. I took my top off then my jeans. I heard the door shut; well bye JJ. I was about to take my bra off until hands grabbed my boobs from behind. I gasped when lips made contact with my neck. "JJ" I groaned but he never stopped. JJ removed my bra and threw it somewhere; great, I'll be going on a hunt for that later. JJ spun me around and lay me on the bed. I moaned at his touch and arched my back up towards him. JJ pulled back so he could take his shit off then his tracksuits. "Fuck me, JJ" I moaned as he got back on the bed and hovered above me. "Oh I will(Y/N), don't you worry about that" JJ said seductively then pressed his lips to mine. Soon JJ found his way down my neck, across my boobs and down my stomach. I groaned as I wanted him so bad. JJ got my knickers with his teeth and pulled them down; staring at me the whole time. I groaned as I watched JJ remove his boxers so we were now both naked. JJ crawled back up the bed so he was above me. I licked my lips as he lowered himself down and entered me. "Oh fuck" I moaned and JJ soon picked up his speed. I moaned, "JJ, faster, oh god" I moaned gripping tight onto his shoulders. "I love you so much" JJ grunted into my ear sending me over the edge. "JJ..." I sighed and soon felt JJ twitch and he came inside me. "Thank god I'm on the pill" I sighed with a chuckle. "I know" JJ sighed as he lay next o me and put the cover over us. "I love you JJ" I whispered as I cuddled up close to him. "Love you too, (Y/N). I'm proud of you, for today" JJ said. "Me too" I whispered.