Simon - 7, 10 and 11

This was requested by minterreads  enjoy!

7: Sex scene, 10: Filming a video with them and 11: Help prepare a video

Warnings: Smut swearing

(Y/N) POV

Today I was helping Simon, Josh and Vikk prepare for a video. They were going to do the hesitation game and if you hesitate you get a whipped cream plate to your face. We were all sat at the table picking some of the would you rathers or name 3 things tweets that people had sent in. "Keep that one I like that one" Josh said looting to Simon's phone. "What one?" Vikk asked. "Would you rather die by sharks or JJ" Josh said with a giggle. "Shark all the way" I said they laughed. "I agree babe" Simon said smiling at me. I winked at him, "Be back in a by guys gonna go the loo" I said getting up. When I was at the door I looked to Simon and when he glanced at me and nodded up meaning I wanted him to come too. He nodded quick then looked back at the phone as if it never happened.

I got into Simon's room and waited. Soon I heard him coming up the stairs and he was in his room. "What?" He asked. "I need help... Downstairs" I said with a wink. "Oh right... Can't it wait till later as we are gonna start filming in about 10 minutes" Simon stuttered. "Please Si" I said walking up to him stroking up his chest. "Okay but we'll have to be quick" Simon said and took his shirt off. "Of course baby" I said and began to strip my clothes off as well as he is.

Soon enough we were both naked and making out on the bed. I moaned as Simon inserted two fingers into me. "Fuck Simon" I moaned as he fingered me fast. Simon bit down into my neck not only to give me a love bite but to quieten his moans. Simon stopped fingering me as he knew I was near my high. "Oh (Y/N), you are so beautiful" Simon sighed as he stroked up my body before entering me with force. "Ugh Simon!" I moaned as he began to thrust. I pulled Simon close so I was able to kiss his neck leaving my mark. I kissed up his jawline then got to his lips biting them. "I'm close baby, are you?" Simon said against my lips as he picked up his pace. I nodded, "Yeah, harder Simon" I breathed and he did as I said.

After reaching our highs we quickly got dressed again and sorted ourselves out before going back downstairs.

"Where did you two go?" Vikk asked before we sat in position for the camera. "My computer was playing up" Simon lied. "Okay so to fix it (Y/N) had to moan your name?" Josh asked with a grin. I hid my face, "Okay... Just forget that and let's do the video" Simon said and hit record. "Wassup guys and today I am joined here with Josh, Vikk and my girlfriend (Y/N) and today we are going to be doing the hesitation game" Simon spoke and we did the video. We ended up using 3 bottles of whipped cream, haha. Good times.