7

Picture above is kyle⬆️⬆️
I wake up In sweat and tears. I start breathing heavy and check my phone
~texts~
Unknown- hey it's Kyle!
Ashley😉- hey what's up?
Kyle😚- nothing I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today?
Ashley😉- sure sounds fun!
Kyle😚- okay I'll be at your house to pick u up at 11
~end of texts~
I jump up excited to see Kyle and forgot all about Jc. I think I just need a break from him. I take a shower and get dressed

I sit down on my couch and hear a knock at the door

I sit down on my couch and hear a knock at the door. I get up and open the door to see a happy Kyle. I smile and hop in his car. We drive to the Santa Monica pier and park the car. We grabs ahold of my hand and pulls me on the board walk. We walk for awhile and go on all the rides and share popcorn and cotton candy while We sit on a bench and talk , hand and hand. I kiss his soft cheek and he smiles. I thank him for such a wonderful time.
~Kyles pov~
Ashley is wonderful! She's so sweet and happy all the time , just adorable. She kisses my cheek and I get really happy. I think I'm falling for her.
~Ashleys pov~
We start walking to the car which was parked a few blocks away hand in hand, happy. I didn't have a care in the world until I saw Jc walking by.
~Jcs pov~
I was walking by the Santa Monica pier , going to Ashleys house to apologize when I see her with another boy. My heart breaks. I feel like I was just stabbed in the chest. I feel my face get hot and my eyes moist with tears. To think I was going to apologize and I see her with another boy! Two can play at that game...
~Ashleys pov~
he stood there and stared. I didn't mind, I was happy with Kyle.
~Jcs pov~
I sit on a bench and take out my phone and text my ex lia , hey:)