13

I wake up and feel nauseous again. I have a headache and start to think about last night. I forgot all about jc and left him alone while I slept with Kian. Yeah, I'm mad at jc but I still feel bad. I got up from the bed and stared at sleeping Kian for a second. I left and knocked on jcs door. I heard a faint "come in" and sat quietly on his bed. "Explain yourself" I told jc. "How about you first" he said starting to sit up. " I think everything would make more sense if you told me why lia is texting you "hey babe". His eyes widen and I coughed so he would start to speak. "I didnt break up with her because I forgot , I was too distracted with you. Ash I love you and you make me the happiest man alive. No one would make me leave you ever. You have my heart and always will. I don't even know why she texted me because we haven't talked since the boardwalk, honestly I'm just as confused as you are." Jc said with sadness in his voice. "Okay well now I feel completely bad because Kian apologized to me and then came into my room when I was changing and I lost myself. Everything was just too much for me and my thoughts were overwhelming. I was just upset because I saw the text from lia and thought of the worst." I look up and see jc crying. "Did you do it with him?" Jc said in between sobs. A tear fell down my face, I felt warm and sick but answered with some confidence "no, he started to unbutton my shorts and I stopped him. All we did was kiss, nothing more." We said sorry in sync and he kept me in a hug. Kian walked in jcs room very tired and saw us on the bed. He smiled for a second and then it faded. I couldn't talk to Kian right now about anything , this moment with jc was something I wanted to remember. Kian left a few minutes after he stared at us and I let go of jc. "Jc I need to tell you something very important" I announced. "Yes ash?" He said worried. " I think I'm pregnant."