17

I unpacked all my clothes and put them away. I slumped on my couch and decided to go to the mall. I slipped on blue vans and grabbed my keys. Hoodie Allen came on the radio and I started to get sad. Me and jc would always jam out when he came on. I turned off the radio and shook the thought out of my head. I needed to get jc off my mind. I got to the local mall and walked into journeys for new vans. I picked out red ones, grey ones, and I got black high top converses. Then I went to Aeropostale and picked out some jeans and some tee shirts. Then I went into Victorias secret and got a pink backpack , a new bra, two body sprays, a phone case, a pair of pink socks, and some pink tee shirts and leggings. I went home after my credit card was tapped out and was happy to have a me day. Later on I found some cash in my wallet and went to the spa. I got a facial and a back massage. After that I went to cold stone ice cream and sat down outside. I'm eating my ice cream until I hear a familiar voice. "Hey ash!" The voice yells out getting closer. I graze the parking lot and to my right I spot Dom. "Hey Dom!" I yell cheering up a bit. He sits down and sticks to small talk. "How are you" he starts. "I'm okay , getting through the breakup." I say taking my head to the ground. He then out of no where leans in, grabs my chin and kisses me. I was taken by surprise and widen my eyes, But then I kiss back. I enjoyed the kiss with Dom. He pulls away, smiles, and walks away with a wink. "Wait! I'll call u later" I yell to him and smirk. Later that night all I thought about was how much I liked that kiss. He was so passionate and a really good kisser. I never use to like to kiss or have sex. I never understood love but now I think I'm falling for Dommy. I got my phone and dialed his number.
*two rings later*
D - hey Ashley!
A - hey Dom , I have to admit something
D - you can tell me anything
A - I really enjoyed that kiss
D - I've waited to do that but you were with jc so I couldn't
A - I'm over jc, I think I like you
D - Ashley?
A - yes Dominic?
D - will u be my girlfriend?
yes.