14

Jcs pov
I can't believe I'm going to be a dad. I can't be any happier. I pick her up and spin her around the room with joy. I start asking a bunch of questions like is it a boy or girl, what are we gonna name it, how long has it been, when did you find out but then ash soon calms me down. She says " i said I think I'm pregnant I'm not completely sure. I still have to take a test." I pull her into the car and race to cvs , we buy 2 tests just to make sure and get back home as quick as possible. I'm super happy because I always wanted to be a dad. Having a little jc running around the house would be awesome. She takes the tests into the bathroom with her and I sit on the bed playing with my fingers, waiting patiently. She comes back with a sad face and a run over to hug her, she shows me the test and says "your gonna be a dad!" They were both positive. She scared me , i really thought it was negative but I'm glad it isn't. She called the doctor and made a appointment for a ultrasound. 2 weeks the doctor said but it's worth the wait. I decided to take Ashley out for dinner and then have a magical night in bed. I told her to get ready and I'll be waiting in the car.
Ashley's pov
I'm super glad jc took the news well and he's taking me out to dinner like a gentleman. I jumped into the shower and put on my dress.

I decided to go a little more on the sexy side with my slim flit black dress with the ruffled bottom just to make jc happy and slipped on my nude wedges

I decided to go a little more on the sexy side with my slim flit black dress with the ruffled bottom just to make jc happy and slipped on my nude wedges. I stepped downstairs and jc couldn't help but stare. "So how do I look" I asked. " you look...um..uh wow!" He stuttered. "Come on silly!" *30 minutes later* we arrived at a fancy place called patina. "Wow jc you went all out." He kissed me on the cheek, "anything for you baby." Soon we sat at a private booth that jc rented. I was eating when I felt eyes on me, I looked up. "Uh jc are you going to stare all night?" I laughed. "I'm sorry I couldn't believe on how lucky I am to have such a beautiful girl like you." He gripped my hand over the table. "Ashley I love you so much. I'm so happy to be with you. Even though we had a rocky start, we will finish strong." I started tearing up. "I love you too jc. More than you would ever know." He darted his eyes to mine and said " I took you out to dinner to symbolize our first date. It started off great but ended terribly so I wanted to redo it with you since it's a better time. "I smiled and kissed his cheek, when he turned his head and kissed my lips. "Nice one mr.justin" I said giggling. We paid and drove to his place and snuggled on the couch to watch tv after we changed into comfortable clothes. Soon I started to get bored with the show and began to tease jc. I straddle him and start to kiss down his jawline. I kiss along his collarbone. I notice he's trying not to pay attention. So I make my way up to his neck and then to his mouth. I began to kiss him roughly. "Babe, please stop teasing." He says, but I still continue. I put my hand under his shirt and feel his abs. I still continue to kiss him. I then start to rub up against him. "Baby please" he moans. I still continue. He then picked me up roughly, taking me by surprise. He put me on his back and begins jogging up the stairs to his room. I smirk to myself knowing that I turned him on. He pushed me on the bed, pulling up my shirt. He kisses down my neck and reaches my breasts. After that he pulls down my shorts along with my underwear. I sit back up and tug at his shirt. He takes it off in one swift motion. He slides down his pants and I pull down his boxers. I take his length in my hands and pump up and down, also sucking. "I'm about to cum" he moans after awhile. I immediately stop and he lays me back down. "Cmon jc" I moan. "You ready?" He asked smirking. "Yes" and with that he enters me. He thrusts in and out. I moan loudly as he hits my g spot every time. As he thrusts he leans down to kiss me. After awhile his thrusts got sloppier and I feel him twitch inside of me. He pulls out and releases. He collapses beside me breathing heavily. " I love you" he says between breaths " I love you too" I say kissing him on the cheek. Jc spooned me and I slept like a baby.