15

I wake up to jc giving me little butterfly kisses on my cheek. I squeeze his chubby cheeks and get out of bed. It's going to be a exciting day today since it's the day of the ultrasound. We get to figure out how many months I'm pregnant and if it's a boy or girl. I get in the shower and put on the days outfit.

I put my hair in a messy bun and looked in the mirror and smiled at my small baby bump

I put my hair in a messy bun and looked in the mirror and smiled at my small baby bump. I jumped out of the bathroom feeling bubbly and cuddled on the couch with jc . Jc and I had to drive all the way to San Diego from Los Angeles so we left around 1 because our appointment was at 3 and we didn't want to be late. The whole car ride there jc and I jammed out to hoody Allen music and it was really fun. Then we got to the doctors and I got taken right away. Jc was able to come in the room with me and the lady put the ultrasound gel on my tummy. Then the pictures came up on her screen with a bunch of information. She told me all the important stuff like I'm 5 months pregnant, my due date is November 30th, and it's a boy! Jc was so happy to have a tiny jc like he always wanted. He told me the only thing he wanted more than a mini Jc was to have him with me and that just made my day even better. Jc is so sweet and nothing has gone wrong in a very long time in our relationship and I hope it stays like that , especially now with the baby. I snapped out of my deep dark thoughts when jc told me it was time to leave ; thanked the lady and scheduled our next visit, which was in a month. We got home and I taped the pictures of the baby right above the bed and went to take a bath.
Jc pov
Right now ash is in the bath and I'm hanging out with Kian. I'm not exactly super happy with him because of what happened but we still live together and will always be best friends. Me and Kian decided to go out to a bar that Dom invited us too, so I grab my keys and write a note for ash and head out with Kian. We meet Dom there and start to have fun. After were a little tipsy we see these really hot girls across the bar checking us out. We head over to them and start to chat them up. We end up going to their place because they are best friends named Meg and bri. Meg takes Dom and Kian into her room and bri pulls me with her. Things soon start to get real hot real quick. Her pants are on the ground and she takes a Polaroid picture she can post.

Then we start to role play and get into some dirty stuff

Then we start to role play and get into some dirty stuff. I play a professor and she's a student that is failing college. All she needed was the D to pass. Me and bri had a very fun night.
Kians pov
Meg was super sexy. I'm so glad I met her at the bar because this is the best night of my life. Meg is amazing at kissing and she even took photos.

Doms povIm pretty pissed that there were only two girls and me and Kian both got Meg but I still have to say it's great to have her with us

Doms pov
Im pretty pissed that there were only two girls and me and Kian both got Meg but I still have to say it's great to have her with us. I gave her the Dommy D.
Ashley's pov
I get out of the tub and read the note jc left and was completely fine. I'm glad jc is going out with his two best friends and having some fun. I sit on the couch and watch a movie but start to think, he's not going to hookup with anyone or do anything because he has me and he knows that, I trust him.. Or do I ?