21

I wake up, and feel a empty bed. Jc isn't there. I get up to take a shower and find a note on the counter "be back soon went out for a little while" I put it in the trash and got ready after jumping into the shower. I threw on clothes And went down stairs.
Jc's pov- I decided to take a small walk and get fresh air this morning and let ash sleep in. I went to Starbucks , ordered a pumpkin spice latte , sat down , plugged headphones into my Mac and put on Netflix. I just wanted to relax by myself so I took this opportunity when I got it. I was calm and watching some episodes I didn't see of the walking dead, when my computer slammed down onto my fingers. Owww!! I screamed to the unknown person who just broke my fingers. I pulled the headphones out of my ears full of rage and stood up to see Dom. "You deserved that!" Dom yelled in my face. "Your just mad I stole your girl" my face was turning red. Slam! I went flying into the wall. People were starting to stare and the lady at the counter was getting security. "You shouldn't have took it that far dude" Dom was bubbling with anger. I punched him in the lip and watched it spilt. He grabbed my wrist and put me against the wall again. Then a large guy with a tag on his shirt that read "security" pulled Dom away. He talked to both of us about how fighting wasn't right and let us go with a warning. I jogged home and went to the bathroom to clean myself up before Ashley saw me. I made myself look presentable so no questions were asked and snuggled up against the couch with her. I didn't want to tell her anything and cause more trouble so I forgot all about it . Other then that the day was calm and involved popcorn and movies. The baby was with Kian, he loved that little fella. My fingers were starting to throb from earlier so I went into the bathroom without suspicion and wrapped them up quickly. I came back and told her "I slammed them in the door" and she kissed the pain away. We continued our movie session when she drifted to sleep. I carried her to our bed and took a shower. When I got out I decided to jump in next to ash and take a nap with her. I slid my arm under and around her and closed my eyes. A few hours later I snuck out of bed because she was still asleep and wanted to make her a nice dinner. I prepared steak, mashed potatoes, string beans and set the table. I poured a small amount of wine in each glasses and put down forks. The steaming meal went into each of our dishes and I went upstairs to shake her awake. She groaned and I guided her down stairs to dinner. Her eyes immediately awakened and she kissed me vigorously. I smiled and kissed her cheek within a hug. We both sat down , ready to eat the food in front of us when the I heard the doorbell. I volunteered to get it of course , and ran to open it. The door swung open and so did a punch to my face. Soon everything went black..

Sorry guys I haven't updated in forever :( and also this chapter is boring and really short because I'm really tired but I promised myself I would update, sorry guys but I hope u still like it! Xx