1

Picture above is Ashley:)

7 am Friday
I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock beeping, I think to myself that it's just another boring day. Another day of me not meeting my idols, Kian and Jc. My names Ashley and I'm 21 years old. I've watched Kian and Jc since I was 15 and loved them ever since! I started watching them when I was at a rough time in my life. My parents were getting divorced and it was hard for me. Kian and Jc made me happy and still do whenever I'm sad. I work at a bar everyday to earn money so I can meet them one day. Vidcon is coming up and I need $250 so I can pay for a VIP ticket so I've been working over time all week. I take a quick shower, brush my hair and teeth, put on light makeup and get dressed (outfit below) 😋⬇️

 I take a quick shower, brush my hair and teeth, put on light makeup and get dressed (outfit below) 😋⬇️

9 pm
I finally get home from work and I'm exhausted. I check the mail before I walk in the house and get this weeks paycheck, $50. I throw my long brunet hair in a messy bun and put on grey sweatpants and a white loose t-shirt. I put my money in my "KnJ money jar" and hop into bed. Soon after I fall asleep after scrolling through my Instagram feed.
11 am Saturday
I slept in late today because I don't have work. I decided to go penny boarding and go to Starbucks. I took a shower, straightened my hair, brushed my teeth, put mascara and eyeliner on and put today's outfit on.

I plug my earbuds in and play, pillow talk by zayn as I skate down the street

I plug my earbuds in and play, pillow talk by zayn as I skate down the street. I stop at Starbucks and order a passion fruit ice tea sweetened with lemonade. I grab my drink and walk out the door. I skate around town until I find a small record store. I place my board in a bush so it doesn't get stolen and walk inside. I see a sign that says " now hiring! " I go to the counter and ask to fill out a application. The kind cute boy hands me a clipboard and I sit down to write my information down. I would love a weekend job to earn more money quicker. I only have 2 months till vidcon comes and I need time to get money and get VIP tickets. I tell the boy at the counter thank you , who's name is Kyle and walk out the door. I clutch onto my board and skated home.
5 pm
I got home to my house and put on black cotton shorts and a maroon over sized sweater and layed in bed and watched Netflix. I decided to watch mean girls for the 100th time because it never gets old. After awhile of laying in bed I jump in the shower and later cook some mac and cheese and then went to bed to see what the next day brings.