Kicked Out

Harry's POV;

The restraint that we were going to eat at wasn't too far. Annie told us that she had called in paparazzi so we had to be prepared to be attacked by the flashing cameras.

We drove in silence with the music playing in the back ground. Now and then we would exchange glares with each other, then carry on in the same tense silence.

'Here we are.' I said, parking the car up.

We both unbuckled our seat belts before getting out the car. Ruby pulled her black Marc Jacobs shades over her eyes.

'Show time.' She whispered, looking down.

I couldn't help but look at her, she was stunning. She looked even better when she looked down and her long hair hung around her neck.

I did as Annie said, placing my hand on the bottom of Ruby's small back. She also obeyed Annie's orders by leaning in close to me.

As soon as we began to walk along the path to the restraint the paparazzi attacked us with pictures and questions.

'Harry Is this your new girlfriend?'

'Harry is it true her names Ruby?' Someone asked.

Annie told me to tell them her name. 'Yes.' I smiled. 'Her names Ruby.'

We eventually walked through the glass doors that lead us to a small Indian restraint.

'Can I help?' An old Indian man asked, smiling up at us.

'Yeah, reservation for Styles.'

'Oh yes, reservation for Mr and Mrs Styles.'

'Oh we're not-' Ruby began.

Before she could explain that we weren't together, let alone married, he was already on the other side of the room, by a table at the back near a small water fountain.

'Will this be okay?' He asked.

'This will be perfect.' Ruby smiled, sitting down on the cushioned chairs.

I sat opposite to her, opening the menu. Nothing was in English, everything was in Indian.

'How the hell am I supposed to know what I want?' I whispered to her, leaning over the table.

'Just order the Indian special.' She told me. 'But only one.'

I nodded.

'Your paying.' She said with a strait face as she handed the little man her menu.

'Are you ready to order?' He asked, flicking open his note pad.

'Yeah, can we have the Indian special?'

His eyes widened before he scribbled it down on the white sheet of note paper.

'Why did he do that?' I asked Ruby as I watched him walk quickly into the kitchen.

'Do you have any idea what the Indian Special is?' She laughed.

'No.'

'Just wait and see.' She smiled.

Did she actually just smile at me? Is she being nice to me?!

We talked for awhile about how mad everything was, and how didn't know how we hadn't killed each other yet.

'So why did you move to London in the first place?' I asked, sitting back in my chair.

'Do I have to answer that?'

'Yes.' I raised one eyebrow.

She sighed, rolling her emerald eyes.

'Well.' She began, sighing again. 'I was kicked out.' She shrugged.

'What?' I sat forwards in my chair.

She nodded. 'My family hate me.'

'They can't hate you.' I said quietly.

'Oh but they do. I never got along with my dad, never. We'd always argue, but I'd just brush it off and carry on like normal. But one day, when I was seventeen, it got really bad. I literally didn't do anything wrong, he just flipped. He threw all my things about in my room and then told me to pack my bags and leave. I obviously said no, but he was being serious. He pushed me over and hit me a few times before giving me a suitcase and telling me he wanted me out 'his house' before he came home from work the next day. I decided I'd had enough. Why should I sit around and let him bully me? So I did what he asked, I packed my bags, and instead of going to school, I got the train to London and never went back. I eventually met Abbie and she had an apartment but it was getting to expensive for her to keep so she let me live with her.' She smiled, them shrugged. 'Oo this looks lovely.' She beamed as the little man placed six humongous dishes in front of us.

'Ruby I- I had no idea.' My whole insides felt like they had collapsed. I had no idea how much she had been though.

'Its fine.' She smiled, placing a Falk of curry into her mouth.

'No it isn't.' I frowned. 'Ive been such a dick to you, I'm sorry.'

She rolled her eyes. 'You a dick full stop.'

I glared at her, before a small smile tugged across my face.

She looked up from her plate and smiled back at me.

* * *