Premier

Ruby's POV;

'I really do not want to go.' I wined to Lou as she applied my eye makeup.

She shook her head. 'Everything's going to be fine!' She assured me.

'But what if they hate me?' I wined.

Lou's hands firmly gripped my shoulders. 'Ruby, shut up. Everything's going to be fine! Everyone's going to love you! Now stop wining for gods sake woman!'

I nodded my head slightly. 'Okay.' I said quietly. She made me feel like her daughter, telling me everything's going to be okay. I've never experienced that.

'How about that?' She asked, turning the leather stool around to face the mirror.

'Oh my god!' I gasped. 'I look amazing!'

My eyes were covered in dark eyeshadow and were outlined in black eyeliner. My lips were painted with a bright red lipstick and she used a darker blusher to bring out my cheekbones. After all, according to the media, I'm a model.

'Thank you again Lou!' I called out to her as I ran out the dressing room door.

* * *

Harry's POV;

It was like slow motion as she ran out the back doors of management. Her thick brown curls blowing in the wind, her head turning from left to right trying to find me. She died her hair brown again. She looked beautiful.

Her dark eyes fluttered up to mine, as her brightly painted lips smiled up at me.

'I'm sorry I took so long.' She apologised.

I shook my head slowly. 'Its fine.' I said, not taking my eyes off hers. 'It was worth the wait.'

'What?'

Before I could answer her, Paul, our body guard pulled me into a separate car to take me to the premier.

'What was all that about?' Louis asked. 'I heard what you said to her.'

'Nothing.' I brushed him off.

He frowned. 'Harry.'

'What?!' I snapped.

'You don't-'

'No.' I said quickly, focusing on the traffic ahead.

'Just remember, she's getting paid to be your 'girlfriend', if you do fall for her, just remember that.'

I wasn't falling for her. She just, she just looked so beautiful, so elegant, so amazing.

'Harry. Harry! Harry!' Niall shouted as he pulled on my hand. 'Were here! Get out the car!'

I was snapped out of my daze by the screaming of fans. As me, Louis, Liam and Zayn got out the car after Niall, the screams increased, piercing my eardrums.

A small hand grasped mine softly.

Ruby.

She smiled up at me, whispering: 'Show time.'

We all walked in a line, smiling at everyone. Me and Ruby were made to stand on the red carpet, alone. I wrapped my arm around her, smiling. After a few minutes of smiles and pictures, Paul pulled her to the side so that me and the boys could be interviewed, take pictures with fans, and have pictures taken with each other.

'When do we go watch the movie?' Ruby asked Niall when we were finally reunited with her, Perrie and Eleanor.

'Now.' He smiled.

'Yes!' She punched the air in front of her.

After waiting for twenty minutes, we were finally seated in the cinema.

'This is amazing!' I heard Ruby whisper to Niall.

'Thanks.' He chuckled.

I watched her throughout the movie. Her eyes twinkled as the light from the giant screen shined onto them. Her laugh was funnier than the joke itself. And her lips, her lips were full and red. Kissable.

Her hand was placed on her chair, my hand was placed on mine, our hands were inches away from each other. I looked down at her, her eyes were fixed on the screen. Gradually I felt my hand move toward hers, after what felt like forever my hand brushed hers, making me jump a little. I quickly moved my hand back onto my chair as she gave me a puzzled look. To my surprise, I felt her small dainty hand touch the top of mine.

I looked down at her smiling, her red lips were smiling back at me.

'Show time.' She winked.

* * *