Cans

Chapter 57💮

Cans

Harry's Point of view;

"Anyways," Louis changed the subject from Niall's strange obsession with Katy Perry "you and ruby?" His eyebrows wiggled, making everyone snigger at him.

"What about us?" I asked, once I had finally wiped away my smirk.

"You know."

I raised my eyebrows up at him "I don't."

"Oh for Gods sake!" he laughed, "Did you fuck her?"

I ruffled my hair as I nodded "I sure did mate."

He shot me a grin before waggling his tounge between two of his fingers. I missed the lads so much, they had only arrived back home yesterday after I had finished shopping with Ruby. Somehow I couldn't find Ruby, I must have been searching for her for at least an hour.

I raised from the table we were all sat around "I'm getting a can, anyone want one?"

"Yeah." They all nodded and continued with their conversation.

"I'll help." Liam called from behind me.

There was still tension between Liam and I. We hadn't really talked since our argument on the bus over Ruby. I opened up the fridge and pulled out five cans of beer. Liam's hands took two cans from my grasp and shot me a friendly smile as he did so.

"I'm really glad you worked things out with Ruby, mate."

"So am I.' I grinned, as I popped open my can "To be honest, I don't think I would of been able to tell her of it wasn't for you."

He shook his head and scrunched his eyes up as he flicked open his can "Noo, it was your decision to tell her. I was just giving you some good advice." He joked. And in that moment, the tension disappeared.

We both laughed together as we talked over what had happened "So, you did it again with her did you?" He smirked.

"Yeah," I nodded "the night I got back."

"Harry you stag." He chuckled.

"But the things is," I felt myself starting to go into serious mode "I wasn't wearing a condom."

His eyes widened "What?!"

"I know." I bit the inside of my cheek.

Before Liam could say anything, Zayn walked in "What's up pussys? I thought you were bringing us some drinks?"

"Oh, sorry mate." Liam apologised, and handed Zayn the three cans of beer.

"Nice girly chat your having there?" Zayn sniggered.

"Great." I smiled weakly as I glanced at Liam.

"Okay.." Zayn's dark eyes turned into slits as he eyed us both up.

"Zayn!" I heard Niall's loud voice yell from the living room.

"Coming!" Zayn called to him. His skinny figure walked out of the kitchen and into the living room were I watched him take a seat with the rest of the lads.

Liam was obviously watching him too because when Zayn sat down, he began to talk again "I can't believe you didn't use one! Why?!"

"I don't know!" I exclaimed "I just, kinda forgot."

"Forgot?! You forgot that putting something on the end of it would stop Ruby getting pregnant?!"

"Well when you put it like that!"

He let out a deep sigh as he rubbed his eyes "Honestly Harry, if you had brains you would be dangerous."

"I don't think she's pregnant. She would of told me otherwise."

"Yeah." He agreed "Does she know you didn't use a condom?"

"Uhmm, I don't think so. She hasn't mentioned anything."

"Are you going to tell her? Because if she is pregnant, then it's best to find out as soon as possible."

"Some more great advice from Liam Payne." I laughed.

"Harry I'm being serious."

"Okay, okay!" I raised my hands "I'll tell her."

* * *