Pillow Wall

Ruby's POV;

'Be careful and have an amazing time!' Abbie sighed as she squeezed me tightly.

'I'll try.' I smiled sadly. 'I wish I didn't have to go.' I sighed.

'Ill go in your place!"

Laughing, I pulled up the handle on my suitcase. 'I love you.' I said, kissing her on the cheek.

'I love you too!' She called after me. 'Send me a postcard!'

'I will!' I called over my shoulder.

Paul's heavy boots were stoping behind me as he escorted me to the private jet.

'Right, lets go.' Paul's humongous arm shielded me as I walked through customs where hundreds of fans began to scream.

Quickly handing the lady my passport, I walked through the gates towards the departure gates.

'Why we're they screaming?' I asked, feeling confused.

'Because you were there?' Paul said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

'But I'm not famous?'

'Has anyone ever told you, you ask a lot of questions?'

'Yeah, all the time. I fact, Annie and Harry said that.' I grinned.

He shook his head. 'Okay here we are.'

Walking out the doors, the engines from the jet were already started and rawing away.

'Whey heyy!' Niall cheered as I boarded the jet.

'Hi Niall.' I chuckled as I took a seat beside him.

'You excited?' He asked.

I shook my head.

'I am!' He squealed.

'I bet you are.' I laughed.

'All of you sit down!' Paul's powerful voice barked.

We did as he said strait away, sitting down in the cream leather chairs for take off.

Glancing over at Harry who was sat opposite me, he was already looking at me, smiling.

'Can I come sit with you?' I asked. All of the boys were asleep and only me and Harry were left.

He nodded, causing his brown curls to shudder around.

'What you playing on?' I asked as I sat down beside him.

'Candy crush.' He beamed, a small dimple forming on one of his cheeks.

I leant my chin on his broad shoulder, watching him move the candies up and down.

* * *

'Ruby.'

'Ruby.'

'C'mon Ruby, wake up.'

I was awoken by Harry's sleepy, raspy voice.

'Huh?' Rubbing my eyes, I realised that my head was laid on Harry's lap.

He smiled down at me while helping me up onto my feet.

'We're here.' He smiled.

'I slept for 9 hours?!' I gasped.

'You sure did.' He laughed.

'Jesus Christ.'

'Right guys, I'll take you off in pairs ' Paul began. 'Niall and Liam you come with me first, then I'll come for Harry and Ruby, then I'll get Zayn and Louis.'