Indescribable

Chapter 52💮

Indescribable

Ruby's Point of view;

"Have you told her we used to date?" I quietly asked Robbie as Abbie chatted away to a sales assistant.

"No! I can't tell her that."

"Good, keep it that way."

He nodded his head at me, causing his silky blonde hair to bounce up and down. Before he could reply, Abbie cut in between us, knocking me into a long rail of reduced dresses.

"What's the big secret?" She grinned at Robbie once she had finally returned from her engrossed conversation.

I quickly answered the question for him "oh we were just saying its been so long since we last saw each other."

"I know, what's it been, like three years?"

I nodded my head "yeah, three years."

I couldn't get around the fact that Robbie and Abbie were together, my best friend and my first love sleeping together just wasn't right.

Finishing putting away all of the now gleaming dishes, a picture of Robbie and Abbie hugging swirled around in my baffled head.

Before I could sit down and think about it any longer, the sound of the front door stopped me. I glanced at the watch that was clipped around my bony wrist. It was another three hours before Abbie was due home from her date with Robbie.

"Hello?" I called out, placing the damp tea towel on the coffee table beside me "Abbie is that you?"

I frowned as heels tapped against the wooden floor.

"Hey baby." Harry grinned down at me from the now opened door frame.

I let out a loud gasp before running towards him to grant him with a passionate kiss "what the hell are you doing here?!"

"I've got Christmas off, with you."

"Seriously?! What about your tour?!"

He shook his head in amusement "I can have time off you know" his hands traveled down my back and stopped at my backside were his grip tightened "and I can have time with you too."

I wiggled my dark eyebrows at him before locking my lips with his. I wrapped my arms around him and wound my fingers into the hair at the base of his neck. He moaned softly into my mouth and pulled away, fingers fumbling to pull his shirt over his head. His arms covered with tattoos and a little bit of muscle, endlessly fascinated me.

"You have nice arms." I giggled, as I ran my hands down from his shoulders.

He smiled and then fell back into me "you have nice everything. Shirt off now."

"You'll have to catch me first." He raised an eyebrow at me before I quickly scuttled up the stairs to my room.

His heavy feet followed me up the stairs and to my room were I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Say pleas."

His eyes turned into small slits, but when he finally realised I wasn't giving in, he sighed and said sarcastically "Pleas dearest Ruby, pleas take off your bloody shirt so I can cover every inch of you that isn't visible to the public in love bites." His green eyes bored into my emerald ones. I shivered at his words and I pulled off my shirt without another word.

His gaze flickered down my body and he softly pushed me down onto the bed, hands running up my sides up to behind my back, were they fumbled helplessly with my bra strap. With a frustrated groan against my neck, he finally managed to release the clasp as I tired to cover my laughs.