Friend

Ruby's POV;

'Don't let him get you down babe.' Abbie said softly as she ran her long fingers through my hair.

'He just gets me so mad.' I sighed.

'You've only got five more months with him.'

I nodded. 'I know, thank god.'

My phone buzzed in my back pocket.

Group Chat:

7:30:Annie: Harry pick Ruby up in fifteen minutes and take her to Ed Sheeran's beer party.

'Oh you've got to be kidding me!' I raised my head from Abbie's lap, showing her my phone.

She rolled her eyes. 'Oh god.'

'Ughhh.' I got up from the couch, trodding up the stairs to change.

* * *

'Is Ruby here?' I heard Harry's deep voice from downstairs.

'Yeah, she'll be down in two seconds.' Abbie's voice followed.

Walking down the stairs, Harry's head raised, his eyes looking wi mine. I knew he was sorry, but I also knew he wouldn't say it.

'Hey.' he said softly.

I ignored him, brushing past him as I walked down to his Range Rover.

He got in beside me, turning the music on low. We drove in an awkward silence for a while.

'I um- I uh- I guess- I'm- I'm sorry.' He eventually said.

'Its fine.' I sighed.

The car came to a stop as we pulled up outside the venue of Ed's beer party.

'I was just upset in the way you reacted.' I admitted.

I mean, I don't like Harry as a friend, but our hands were touching during the Movie Premier. That must have meant we were building some sort of relationship, right?

'Im sorry. I just wanted it to be me and the boys.'

'Like I said, I'm not going to be with you every second of the day. I'll stay in the hotel room, or go sight seeing.'

He nodded, turning his head to me. 'And like I said, I'm sorry.'

I smiled slightly at him before getting out the car. We met each other at the front door, entwining our fingers.

'Show time.' He whispered.

* * *

Harry's POV;

'Heyy! Potter!' Ed shouted as he came running towards me and Ruby.

'Heyy Weasly!' I laughed.

We have this personal crack were Ed calls me Harry Potter and I call him Ron Weasly.

He threw his arms around me, smacking my back.

'Andd, you must be Ruby.' He smiled down at her.

They kissed each other on each cheek. 'Yes, and you must be the famous Ed.' She giggled.

He nodded. 'I sure am love. Now you two love birds go help yourself to a drink.'

He bounced off to another group of people who were arriving behind us.

'You haven't told him?' She whispered.

'No! Annie doesn't even know the boys know!' I whispered back.

'Really?!' She gasped.

I shook my head. 'No! She'd kill me if she found out!'

Grabbing two beer glasses, I pulled down the wooden leaver that made strong Irish beer pour out of a wooden crate. I handed it to her, as we entered the garden were people were dancing to loud music. As soon we entered, Ruby turned heads and she didn't even realise. I gave them a dirty look and moved in closer to her.

'So, are you my friend now?' I smirked.

'I never knew we were friends in the first place.' She laughed.

'Well, should we make it official? Harry Styles, the amazingly funny, sexy, adorable guy, becoming fiends with Ruby Evens, the amazingly boring, awkward, stubborn girl.

She glared at me before a small smile tugged across her red lips.

'Well, I guess we can.'

She held her hand out. I shook it lightly.

'Are you gonna come dance with me then? Friend.' She laughed.

* * *