SHEILD RAP SHEET: MARILYN O'CONNEL

NAME: MARILYN O'CONNEL/STARK

D.O.B: 14th March 1920

AFFILIATES: "PEGGY" CARTER, HOWARD STARK, STEVE ROGERS, "BUCKY" BARNES, HOWLING COMMANDOS, SSR, STARK INDUSTRIES, STARK PICTURES, SHIELD.

NATIONALITY: AMERICAN

LEVEL CLEARANCE: 8

NEXT OF KIN: Anthony "Tony" Stark.

HAIR: BROWN

EYES: BROWN

ALIAS: SHIELDS SWEETHEART, STARKS DARLING, RED LIPS, DOE.

D.O.D: 16th December 1991 [Aged 71]

BIO: Born in New York, New York to a Jeweller and a housewife. She had met Peggy Carter and Howard Stark once PROJECT REBIRTH was given the go ahead by the STRATEGIC SCIENTIFIC RESERVE, where she had also met Steve Rogers, who was undergoing the treatments for PROJECT REBIRTH. O'Connel was an assistant to Abraham Erskine during PROJECT REBIRTH, but after meeting Howard, she was offered a position within Stark Industries as an assistant to Howard. After the war and Steve Rogers death, and the death of his friend Bucky Barnes, O'Connel continued to work at Stark Industries within New York, during the time period where Howard was a sought after "traitor" when his inventions has been used in various crimes. O'Connel then travelled to Hollywood with Peggy Carter and Edwin Jarvis, Howard Stark's help/personal assistant, also working under Stark Pictures during this time Jarvis and Carter were working on an SSR mission. O'Connel was a well-known figure for S.H.I.E.L.D, being on of its founding members alongside Peggy Carter and Howard Stark. It is unknown when exactly the relationship between O'Connel and Stark had started, but the pair were within the public eye during their time together in Hollywood, and were clearly smitten with one another. The pair had married on the 5th of April 1950, after years of courting and just a year of engagement. They welcomed their only child and son, Anthony "Tony" Stark on May 29th 1970, Howard being 53 and Marilyn 50, a late pregnancy for Marilyn resulting in never having a chance for more children. Both Marilyn and Tony were close with one another, right up until her death in 1991, where Howard was beaten to death and Marilyn strangled to death by The Winter Soldier when she didn't die from the crash. Both Howard and Marilyn are buried together in Long Island, New York, where they had both perished.