003

Boo Seungkwan and Lee Heran spent the day at the park they used to play at. They talked here and there, bickering every so often.

"Seungkwan, remember the last time we were here?"

"Yeah, we shared what we wanted to be when we grew up. You said doctor and I said idol. It's funny how we said completely different things."

"Different but it's who we want to be."

Seungkwan nodded his head.

"What about it though?"

"Just, when I leave, I hope you work hard towards becoming an idol. You know that you'll always have me as your biggest fan."

"Thanks Heran. I also hope that you study hard and become a doctor. You know idols, they get hurt and you'll be honored to have me as your patient."

Heran rolled her eyes as the male started laughing.

"You'll still keep in touch with me while you're living the idol life right?"

"Of course. I'll make sure to text and call when I can to keep you updated."

"Maybe we shouldn't use our phones to keep in touch. Let's write letters to each other.
At least with letters, we can keep them forever."

The two made the promise with one another and Seungkwan dropped her home. They said their last goodbyes for this was their last time seeing each other for a while.

Later that day Heran left Jeju and left behind something important but she just didn't know it yet.