011

Boo Seungkwan stayed up till the early morning talking on the phone with Heran. The guys stayed at his house until midnight watching and playing around. He wished they had left earlier but they're his hyungs. Luckily for him, Heran answered the phone when he called late.

The male learned that Heran had many admirers at her school and how she turned them all down, nicely. He'll admit that he felt a fire start to burn in his heart but at least she didn't accept anyone.

Heran asked him how his studies were as well as training. She learned that Seungkwan's debut could be coming soon and she felt proud of him putting his talents to use.

There was plenty more that she wanted to ask him like if he made any new friends and all but she couldn't get herself to especially with Seungkwan's talkative personality. During the majority of their call it was Seungkwan who asked and talked while she listened, typical.

She started to zone out from the conversation until Seungkwan asked her a question.

"So, even though you've turned down guys, is there anyone you've had your eyes on?"

Heran froze. There was someone she had her eyes on but he just wasn't there.

"Uh, nope, no one."

"Hmmm, alright I'll believe you this time. Just make sure you don't forget about your best friend if you ever get someone."

"Yeah, you know I never will forget you,

best friend."

-xx
Okay but dark Seventeen tho