014

Boo Seungkwan puffed out his cheeks, warming up his voice while putting on the mic. It was halfway through his summer and he'll say, he actually had fun.

Fun meaning endless vocal and dance lessons. It all paid off for him though, it was now his time to show everyone that talent he had.

A few days earlier he had called Heran and left a message informing her that his first stage under the title of an 'idol' will be coming up and they will be performing in Seoul. He asked her to come if she wasn't busy but he knew that she probably wouldn't see his message.

"Seventeen standby."

Him and his other band mates waited on the side of the stage where they were able to get a view of some of the crowd. His eyes roamed around, trying to find who he was looking for but failed when they were called to the stage.

They began to perform and to his surprise, the fans cheered and sang along. During the performance, he had trouble looking for her and began making a few mistakes but quickly composed himself before he made any more.

It was hard for him to find her but she had a perfect view of him. She was standing towards the front of the stage with a hat covering her face as she sang along to their song. A smile was on her face as she watched her best friend living out his dream.

-xx
the end is nearing o.o