015

Boo Seungkwan felt his smile fade as he walked backstage after the performance. He was more than happy and thankful that so many people came out to support but felt silly for even thinking that she would come.

Heran was going to go backstage and finally talk to Seungkwan but she didn't want to face him for him to only leave her again. They'll start to have fun and make memories but then he'll be gone and then she'll just become another memory.

Seungkwan was heading towards the van, looking around one more time in case he spotted her but sighed.

'Even though we aren't that young anymore, I'm still pretty free. I'll have some adventures first, while I still can, then I'll start to figure things out.' he thought to himself as he shook his head.

She enjoyed seeing him again, seeing that he was well and was around people who would be there for him now that she couldn't.

'He looked like a star in the sky, he looked close by but he shined from an impossible distance.' she thought as she smiled to herself and walked away from the venue. 'Seungkwan, let's meet again when we're older, yeah?'

A lot could happen in a year. It gets to the point where you ask where the time has gone every day and you wished that time didn't have to go by this fast.

Just like time,

their friendship flew by.

But they went back to being strangers even quicker.