XVII

The next thing Marinette knows in the morning is Ayla ringing her doorbell. She woke up late, scared of the threats that Dove kept telling her.

Dove said that he had a wrath he was going to put.

And he said that he was going to do it today. On Adrien's birthday.

Also, his wedding day.

Marinette was sleeping, not realizing that her parents weren't home to wake her up, and let the doorbell ring. After the fifth time it rang, she finally got up and answered it, still in her pajamas.

"What?" She yelled at the other side, not knowing it was Ayla on her phone and ready to pick Marinette up for a day out.

"I texted you to be ready in twenty minutes. And now you're ready." Ayla said, looking her up and down and grabbing her hand. Knowing Marinette's situation right now with Adrien, she wanted to make it as stressless as possible today.She shut down her ladybug the other day as well, being scared that she would say too much.

Marinette didn't argue and just went with her. She turned down her phone and made sure not to check any social media, especially if it revolves around Chloé or Adrien. She was still wearing her pajamas as she walked through the mall with Ayla, getting glooms and not caring.

She had no idea that she shouldn't have left Ayla.

Suspisions?

Just you wait.

NERD-_-MXFT80