9-Why Can't You Stay

Ghosts by Pvris

//Tyler//

"Ty. Tyler wake up. You've been sleeping this whole time. It's time for you and Josh to go." I hear Rosie talk gently to me.

I let out a small hum and open my eyes, quickly putting my hand over them to shield me from the light. I'm still laying with my head on her lap and I turn my body to look at her.

"Are we leaving right this second?" I ask with my voice gritty from just waking up.

"You have an hour and a half but I wasn't gonna let you sleep the whole time before you leave me." She laughs and pokes my cheek.

"Where's Josh?"

"I don't know actually. I fell asleep not long after you and he wasn't here when I woke up."

"Hm. I don't want to leave you. I haven't seen you in a year and now I have to say goodbye again? This sucks." I complain.

"I know. Y'know I don't really have any other friends that I actually want to be around a lot except for you and Josh. At least you'll have him and Mark." She sighs and looks down at me. I can feel her toying with my hair in between her fingers.

"Can't you come with us?" I plead.

"I don't know. I probably have interviews and meetings the whole rest of this tour."

"But then I probably won't see you again for another year and I don't know how I'd bear it. Can't you call your manager and at least try to come with us? We have extra bunks." I beg, looking up at her hopefully. She lets out a long sigh and waits a moment.

"Fine."

My face absolutely lights up and I quickly get off of her lap to let her find her phone.

//Rosie//

I hit call on my manager's number and lift the phone to my ear. I look at Ty and see he's watching me intently while I make the call.

"Hello? Rosie what's up?

"Uh hey Cassie. I was wondering if I have anything scheduled any time soon."

"Well you have to go out to Seattle in just several days remember? And also there's some people that want you to do an interview with them on the 28th in Vegas but I haven't confirmed yet. Why?"

"Well you see. I was wondering if I was able to go with my friends for about a week and a half while they're touring. You know them. Twenty One Pilots. The ones I tweet all the time."

"If you give me 20 minutes I can check some things and maybe do some rescheduling if those tour dates don't line up. Who's headlining the tour?"

"Fall Out Boy. It's the Save Rock And Roll Tour."

"I'll call you back."

"Okay thank you Cassie." I sigh and hang up.

"That sounded good? What happened?" Tyler says as soon as the phone leaves my ear.

"She'll call back in 20. Even if I can go, I don't have the time to go home and grab stuff." I worry. Tyler just laughs and smiles at me.

"You're forgetting the time you literally spent a month at my house with none of your stuff and not going home at all."

"Right. Why did I do that?"

"Because you literally just didn't feel like going home. You made sleeping so much harder because I couldn't stretch out so much."

"I offered to sleep on the couch! Then you said no and you said you would and I wouldn't let you sleep on that horrible couch. Thank goodness your mom got a new one." I retort.

"Whatever, Thorns." We laugh and sit a but longer in comfortable silence. Tyler goes back to his laying position on my lap. I was anxious for Cassie to call back though. I need to pass time. Oh I know.

Twitter.

@MissRoCarter: yo ask me things I need to pass time for 20 minutes.

And they immediately start rolling in.

@CartersRose: Are you working on any new movies or anything like that? @MissRoCarter

@MissRoCarter: no. Just interviews and press for a little bit. @CartersRose (lovin the name btw)

@CarsephForPres: super important question. Do you sleep with socks on? @MissRoCarter

@MissRoCarter: @CarsephForPres Aw heck no!

@Panicatthepilots: Aliens. Real or not? @MissRoCarter

@MissRoCarter: Yes Josh Dun is real I have physically poked him to check @Panicatthepilots

@Sleepingwithsoirens: yes or no @MissRoCarter

@MissRoCarter: or @Sleepingwithsoirens

@JoshuaDun: @MissRoCarter Where are you

@MissRoCarter: @Joshuadun exactly where you left me now where the heck are you

@Tylertubbie: do you love Tyler @MissRoCarter

@MissRoCarter: @Tylertubbie No Josh is cooler

@Tylerrjoseph: @MissRoCarter why am I not cool

@MissRoCarter:Because you're using twitter to talk when you're literally on my lap @TylerrJoseph

@joshuadun: pics or it didn't happen @MissRoCarter @TylerrJoseph

I put the camera high up to take a selfie with both of us in it.

@MissRoCarter: it happened and it's happening @JoshuaDun

@joshuadun: goals @TylerrJoseph @MissRoCarter

@CarsephUpdated: JOSH SHIPS IT FOLLOW US JOSH WE HAVE MORE PICS

//Jishwa//

@joshuadun: goals @TylerrJoseph @MissRoCarter

@CarsephUpdates: JOSH SHIPS IT FOLLOW US JOSH WE HAVE MORE PICS @JoshuaDun

May as well let the world know that I am the actual 1st Carseph shipper. I hit follow on the account.

@Cmention a usermention a usermention a user
CALL FROM: CASSIE

I hit answer with no hesitation and I see Ty look up.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Yes Rosie. Good news. You can go on the tour but you'll have to go to be working. Tomorrow you have an interview in Vegas and they want you to bring your two friends with you and then you'll have to do a TV appearance in Seattle plus a meeting."

"What seriously?? Oh my God thank you so much Cassie."I practically scream.

"Just doing my job. Now I gotta say goodbye but I'll get you details for Vegas tomorrow."

"Alright. Thanks again. Bye." I hang up.

Before I'm able to even look up, Tyler's got me tackled down in a hug.

"I'm guessing you overheard the answer?" I laugh and hug him back.

"Every word."

"I'm excited. But remember that this means your wardrobe is mine too now." I warn him.

"I'm used to it by now honestly. Now come on we need to tell the others." He pulls me up by the wrist and drags me out with him.