Pt 2: anime connection

it's been days after that incident and she hasn't talked to me yet, not that i was waiting for her to talk to me or something. For a few a friendship is something that will last forever if you and your friends are always happy with each other, to some friendship is a replacement for family when you are out of the house, but for me friendship is something more precious it is something that gives you bonds to other people with other bonds/connection with other people. If you are good to your friend he/she may tell you about a person he/she knows and connections will be made.but today isn't about my friends giving connections, this is about me and my friends. 

Challenged by the other section to play against them in League of Legends, we accepted, they set the game 3 days after the challenge so we could be "ready", of course you'd expect us to practice our champion and be good at it. No, we didn't, actually we just surf the net, watch movies or anime together. But since I was that kind of friend the one that's alone, I don't always join them.

The next day i was drawing again, but i don't know what to draw, I was holding my pencil and my sketch pad was in front of me but i still can't draw anything, my mind was blank and so i did what i had to do, escape reality to dreamland until the teacher came.

While i was napping little did I know She looked through my sketch pad and exclaimed "your drawings are good." I was still in my dream land so i didn't hear her and my imagination ran wild, i was riding a shark with a horses body and i was holding a cat gun, yes it was that kind of dream, then someone poked me and i suddenly stood up because i thought it was a teacher, then i realized it was her and i saw her holding my sketch pad then i asked her "can you please give that back." then she told me she was sorry for taking it without asking permission and of course i forgave her. "why were you looking at this though?" then she looked at me and told me "because they're good."

"thanks for the compliment, but you could've asked me first." i  said in an unsettling voice. 

"you don't have to be shy, you know." she said as she smiled. "do you watch anime?" she asked me looking like a curious cat.

"yes I do." as i thumbs up, then she asked me what anime's do i like and what more do i know, we talked to each other for a long time, continuing from break times until dismissal she waved goodbye to me and I waved back.

"you like Lily, don't you, Francis?" my friend popped from behind. "what're you talking about, we're just fr--- acquaintances, yeah."