Pt 12: Reverse

Time skip some months and I'm already on ninth grade.

"hey mom, wake up, it's already 5 A.M." I whispered while I was poking my mom to wake up.

"huh? what?" my mom said in a complete daze.

"today's the first day of school, and parents should be present, I already made breakfast and I already took a bath." I said excitedly.

"5 more minutes Francis, please." as she covers her face with a pillow to continue sleeping.

"sigh, fine." then I ate first.

I watched T.V. while I waited for mom, to be honest I'm not really excited because school is starting, I was excited because I get to see lily my friend turned girlfriend. In the summer we didn't hang out that much because it's kind of forbidden, I mean my parents know her but her parents doesn't know me because of their religion and my religion, it's kind of a forbidden love I suppose.

Going to school was a very nostalgic walk for me, I would see the same houses being built near our house, and walking by that old lady down the street, I'd buy sweets or snacks from her before going to school, then there's this river that I'd happily walk through to go the school even though I've had bad memories with it, the worst was when someone mugged me and my cousin one faithful day, but that's another story for another time.

As I enter school I was greeted by my long time friends and some teachers, and as usual they're renovating the school again, not really strange if the school always renovates every year. Sadly me and lily weren't in the same class, but it was fine, we met at the library where we usually hang out and told our thoughts to each other.

"I read something on facebook and it said that sleeping is like having an open relationship with death." I said kind of giggling.

"what? you're weird. haha. I like you that way." she said to me with a smile.

yeah, life was good. on that day we met our teachers, some old and some new but it's okay for us students at least we'll get to know some new teachers and whatnots. 

Since it was the first day of school my friends missed playing online games with each other, mainly the mmorpg LoL, our favorite online game to played with them. Time passed like 30 minutes but actually it's already 2 hours and I had to go home an hour before so I told my friends that I have to go home and then I ran faster than sanic. When I got home mom was already cooking food and my sister was watching T.V. thankfully mom didn't scold me and I got time to practice my piano skills in my room without being disturbed