Pt 8: C'est La Vie

Ah the autumn months, my second favorite season, because autumn means it's almost winter, my favorite season. And since Halloween is in autumn that means the League will release new haunting skins, it was the beginning of the month and i'm already saving up the money to buy that awesome haunting Maokai oh my god.

First week I didn't eat lunch the whole week till Friday.

"huh? what is this? for me?" I asked lily because she gave me a lunch box

"it's uh it's because i saw you aren't eating your lunch this past few days and I got w-worried, y'know" she muttered shyly.

I looked at what's inside the lunchbox, it was rice and eggs, half cooked eggs. I looked at her and she was worried if I'd like it or not.

"half cooked eggs?" I said as I looked at her and I can see it in her eyes, she was about to cry. Good thing is half cooked eggs are my favorite.

"how'd you know I love half cooked eggs?" I smiled happily as I eat it, and while I was eating it, I saw her face, a face both confused and thankful. I giggled a bit and ate happily.

1:30 P.M.

"ah history, my worst enemy." I said to myself while I was drifting away in dream land.

while I was on dream land I can hear my teachers lectures, I can't be seen much because I'm at the very last row, while I dreaming, I was this crow who soars in the sky and visits people from house to house and I see how I perceive them to live their lives. then my teacher hit my head with a ruler and I woke up, as soon as I did i wrote what I dream, I do that because I want to lucid dream, for my own purposes haha.

after a supposedly two hours I ran to the computer shop to play, league of legends and I saved up money to buy  Riot points, yeah I know now it was a big mistake, in more ways than one apparently.

after buying them LoL money I happily proceeded to but haunted skins like haunted maokai, spooky nocturne and a spooky ward too haha it was fun, especially my main was maokai, I was so excited that I forgot to change my masteries and spells one time and I continued with an AD maokai which was legit strong, I was proud of myself, killing my enemies in battle and reading their cries as I kill them one by one after I painted my match history with green I went home and lied on my bed for 30 minutes then someone chatted me.

"hey lemme borrow your account bro." Lennie asked me.

of course since he's my old friend I let him borrow my account, then after that I chilled again and i napped for one hour after, yeah life was good, what's the worst thing that could happen? 

after some time I heard my phone ringing.

"yo, what is it Lennie?" I asked intently.

"bro whatever happens, don't talk to my FB account, It's hacked." he told me.

"what? since when?" I asked worried.

"since this afternoon." those three words destroyed my world.

I ran to my laptop and opened the garena site and tried to open my account, but it said, "wrong password" I froze there starring blankly at the screen, realizing what had just happened, all of my hard work, my savings, my everything all gone. God, I was so depressed, then my friend gave me his other account, which was a descent one and so I changed its name to my old user namen "silvercrow", yeah I know it's from an anime, but I liked the name, don't worry, I'll change it to CrimsonCrow eventually.

moral of the story, never let your account be borrowed, even if you are close to that one person because maybe, their account is hacked. and secondly, never buy RP, I learned it the hard way. after that i slept again.