Pt 13: Memories

What can be more cruel other than memories, especially when those embarrassing things you did 5 years ago suddenly rush into your head at night making you remember that one time when you slipped in front of the whole school while you'll do an announcement or when you screamed louder than your crush in the haunted house when the school festival starts.

yeah, memories can be cruel sometimes, but my favorite memories are the bitter sweet memories, I have one.

The day was in the middle of Christmas and my birthday and i saved up cash to buy myself some RP and they sell those near my school so I brought it pretty fast after schools and I was with my cousin, we would always walk to the near river to go to school from our house and vice versa. While we were walking there was this two men who was talking to each other, I didn't pay much attention to them but then when they passed us, they suddenly took out their friggin knife and took our wallets, I was pissed off and punched the guy with the knife, he dropped it but it landed on my foot but I didn't pay much attention to it and punched him one or two more times, I thought that my cousin was fighting too but when I looked at him he was just frozen which pissed me off more. At the time rage was all the fuel to my strength so I'm glad I was pissed at him, then they ran off with our wallets, I could've let them be if they were only after my money, but hell they took my wallet, everything was inside that, my passwords, pictures of my friends and my girlfriend, my favorite fountain pen and my poems. My wallet looked like it has many cash because of my poems! So I chased them, then one of the guy said, "here take the knife!" and gave it to the other, and I shouted, "If you're gonna take out a knife, you should've stabbed me the moment I punched your face! kill me you prick!" looking back at that scene I really didn't know what I was saying, I was only saying it because I was angry, but hell if he did stab me I don't know what I'd do at that time. 

Sadly they outran me and  I was breathless, "damn it." I said to myself. and I got back to my cousin. While I was walking I saw a CCTV camera so I talked to The owner and asked for permission to check the video. Sadly it didn't catch their faces because it only saw the chase and not the actual mugging, I saw them running, then I followed and after a few seconds my cousin was just walking. Then I felt this sting on my foot, shit the knife landed on my foot, I forgot, and so I got home and applied first aid, the wound wasn't deep enough so I didn't have to stitch it(still won't if the wound was deep enough). When mom saw me she was panicking and it was kind off funny because I was already watching T.V. when she just got home and saw my foot. I didn't tell her what happened though, I don't want anything that is bothersome anymore and I just lost a small amount of money, so it's no biggie.

Moral of the story.
Always bring a box cutter with you, you'll never know when you'll need it. (bad advice)
Or always take the long but safe route rather than the short but hazardous one.(good advice)