Pt 6: Ghosts

A month has passed and my grandpas condition has gone worst, he was placed at the ICU (intensive care unit) and at that point the doctor told grandma, my mother and my uncles to prepare for the worst if anything happened. I was keeping tabs on him, so far so good, he's in stable condition and unlike before he's fully conscious when we talk to him.

Also, it's been a week and storms keep hitting us so school has been kind of suspended the whole week, so instead of staying in the house i stayed near the hospital with uncle joe to wait for further notices if something ever happened. It was a good thing I have with me was my PSP to kill time, because I was so bored it was almost eating through me, while I was playing though something kept showing up at the corner of my eyes, I don't know what it was but I just don't fuzz about it and keeps on playing that silent hill game, yeah, I liked to live on the edge. Then I saw over the distance, there was this shadow under the tree that was starring at me, I don't know why but the most creepiest thing about it was that I was inside my uncles car and the car has tinted glass, there was no way that any person would just casually stare at me through a tinted glass, so i freaked out, it was 1 A.M. at that time, so I was really scared for my life.I lied flat on my stomach at the back of the car and I locked the doors, my uncle was sleeping at the drivers seat and i played till i sleep. 

The next day I woke up with this bed hair that made me look like and worst of all I left my PSP open, which made it low battery ugh, after all that issue I was buying ramen and then at the distance I saw something that made me realize how stupid I am. there was a T-shirt hanging from a tree, yeah it was the shadow that made me shit myself, god I hate my imagination running wild, anyways after I ate, I got back home to finish all the assignments given to me.

As I was doing my research and stuff I heard a knock on the door, "who could that be?" I said to myself and ran to the gate, it was great-aunt Maria and she wasn't feeling well, so I did what any other high schooler like me would do, I made her lie down and told her to take a nap and I called mom, she told me that great-aunt just need a good rest so, I let her be at the bed and got back downstairs to continue my assignment and watch T.V.

A few hours has passed and I heard something from upstairs so I checked it out, great-aunt maria was at the said of the bed and she was breathing heavily, I got her a glass of water and called her brother for further help. After that she was ran to the hospital, the same hospital where my  grandfather was but she was resting in the emergency department at the 1st floor, so me and uncle jar talked to her, she had bruises but she wasn't hit by anyone or anything, she told us something unsettling "I'd rather die, than to let your grandfather die, unlike him I have nobody anymore all I do is gamble and gamble, leave me be." uncle jar comforted her and told her just to rest easy so that she'd get better.