Thank you for the 30 reads

I know I'm getting kind of exaggerated here, but seriously, thanks for the reads. When I first did this I didn't expect much, I was just writing for fun and never expected anyone would read any of my stash. Though no one really voted me(I don't even know what it means I'm just new here) I'm still happy some people read my shit, I really am. It's what keeps me going I guess. whenever I see my read rates go high it motivates me to write my story. And this won't be the last, I'm currently working on something, just drafts yet I don't even have a good title for it but it'll be good, if you're into angels, demons, magic, and other worlds that is.

I'd also like to thank my friends and family(I love them so much <3) who encourage me to do this even though I forget some of my past, they remind me and force me to make the story(joke) haha. And my best supporter, Violette(her nickname), without her I might have stopped writing a week ago stopping the "daily life of a high school boy" story. And yes I got it from an anime, I didn't really know what title I should put and since the story revolves around my high school life, why not name it that way?

And if anyone asks(not that any of you will) I will keep my personal life secret, nothing will make me go back on my words ever. 

Anyways, thank you readers I appreciate you reading my work and if you are also working on a story, keep up the good work you're doing fine, If you want you can link some of your stories on the comments and i'll read them.

over and out. 

(I'm also a cry fan ;p)