Chapter 7

-Ferid POV-

     As soon as my finger hit her bare skin. I felt her body tense up and she stopped drinking my blood.

     "Uwah, it seems the princess of the hour has finally got out of her trance." I shot a glance to Mika who seemed be grinding his teeth while he held onto Yuu's arm.  Lily stood up and hugged me?

"I'm so sorry Honey, could you ever forgive me for disowning you." She said as she grabbed my hands and held them in front of me.

"What's the sudden change of attitude towards me. I thought you hated me?" I asked curiously. This was not planned. I thought she would try to kill me. If she really does want to be taken back then she won't mind passing a test first.

"Lily...what are you doing?" Mika shouted at Lily. Mika's face was fixed with anger and sadness and crushed dreams just like the day I killed his family. I loved that face. I smiled at him and he shot daggers with his eyes.

"WHAT THE HECK LILY! SNAP OUT OF IT!!!" Yuu yelled while Mika held him back again.

     Lilly's light blonde hair whipped around her and she basically scolded Yuu. "Silence child! I am talking to Ferid-Sama."

"Sama?" Mika whimpered
"Child." Yuu frowned.

     Yuu stopped moving and all the tiny humans around didn't move but Crowley did. He walked over and slapped my back. "You did not tell me you had a girl. I thought we were friends, Ferid." Crowley said winking at me.

"Hm. Tell me. Why didn't you come back sooner? You obviously know where my house is." I shot another look at Mika who looked even more pissed. He wasn't even holding Yuu back anymore.

"What a good question with an equally good answer." She smiled at Ferid as she hopped a little on her heels.(As in heels of the foot.)

"Well, as you know. For so long, I didn't have your blood. I only had vampire grunts who were stupid enough to wander into a dark alley after a little girl like me. I lived on their blood and their blood only. It wasn't good blood either. It clouded my judgement." She said this and looked for some response out of me. I went to the back sit and pulled out a bottle of human blood and said,

"You would not mind drinking this then would you? After all, how could we be lovers forever if you still age." She would never drink this. Especially in front of her family. If she really had clouded judgement then she would drink it now.

"I can't drink it." She said simply and Mika looked up hopefully.

"Why is that?" I readied my weapon.

"Because...you do not have the wine glasses." She said looking down. "Ladies don't drink straight from the bottle."

"How foolish of me. I have some in the back." I went to the back of the car and pulled out 2 glasses that were gold rimmed. I poured two glasses and handed one to her.

"LILY! Don't do it! You might be able to be turned back but if you drink that-" Yuu was shouting at Lily but Lily pretended not to hear.

     She sipped on it a few times while sitting on the front of the car. The humans teams were talking now. Was she a traitor, pretending, no traitor. Mika was not part of the discussion. He just stared as his precious Lily drank the fresh blood of a 2 year old girl.

     She suddenly dropped the empty glass on the floor. "Oops." She giggled covering her mouth politely. She stood up as the wind hit her hair. Eyes blood red she walked over to me again.

"Remember the day I had two requests." She whispered to me in my ear.

"Like it was yesterday. " I taunted her "family" by saying while getting closer to her. Surprisingly she did not back away.

"I have two more requests." She said. A slight blush appeared on her face.

"Let's hear it." I couldn't help it. I looked at Mika who stared at me wide eyed. I made sure he was looking and I licked my lips. Mika pulled out his sword and charged.

     He aimed at my head but as soon as he got into range Lily turned quickly. Her eyes where wide but empty as they fell on the charging Mika. Before Mika realized it she already had it made for him. She waited for him to be in range and as soon as his free arm was close she grabbed it. Mika just had enough time to see her blank face as she twisted his arm like a door nob. This threw him off balance and off the ground a little. She was quick, too quick for a new vampire. She grabbed his hip and threw him on the ground.

     Her hand to hand fighting skills were unmatched. As expected from a girl fighting all her life.

     Mika hit the ground with such force the ground made a medium sized crater around his impact. When I looked up from the scene Crowley was next to me sword drawn also. In case anything happened.

     Mika looked up in pain towards Lily who said, "I would not try that again if I was you."

     "MIKA!" Yuu yelled and ran over. Lily did not attack Yuu however. She knew he would not attack, or at least she thought. He drew his sword at the last minute and went for Lily. Crowley and I took a slight step back as Lily turned back to Yuu and she ran towards him. She had no weapon, just sharp nails and fists. She ran straight at Yuu. For a second it looked like she was going to collide with Yuu but a smile flashed across her face and she fell. Yuu stammered to stop but Lily slid right under him and grabbed his legs.

     Yuu dangling from mid-air was tossed to the side at Shinoa. He hit Shinoa with such force both fell. She came and walked back right over the injured Mika and fell right in front of me on her knees.

     "Please take me back, Ferid-Sama." The sunlight hit her eyes and they sparkled red just like the ocean.

     "I already have." I said. She got closer to me now. Standing up blushing feverishly. Chest to chest she looked down as she pulled out two roses from her hair.

     "What's the last request?" I asked curious to see what else she wanted from me.

     She smiled but this smile was different. It was evil. Her eyes meet mine and I saw malicious intent.

"DIE."