Chapter 14

FYI: All of this is like fluff. Be prepared for feels.

     Everyone was going home. Mika, Yuu and I were heading home when it started to get cloudy also. We got inside and Yuu got on his couch. "Well, goodnight you two." Yuu said and we said goodnight and went up stairs. Mika turned off the candle while I got in bed. I could see in the dark and saw Mika's face close to mine as I lay in the bed.

"Lily... I need to tell you something." He said looking straight into my eyes.

"So do I. You go first." I said hopefully.

"Lily, I Love You. I do not care if vampires typically don't. I'll always love you and that's a fact."

"Mikaela..." I whispered and I buried my face into his chest. He wrapped his arms around my lower back and pulled me closer. "What did you want to tell me?" He asked. I heard the same tone of hopeful in his voice that I heard in mine.

"Mikaela, I Love You too." I said and he leaned in but stopped his lips just a little out of reach. I then leaned in and we kissed. It felt amazing. Nothing like what happened to me with Ferid. This was best feeling in the world. I moved my hands up on Mika's back and till my hands were in his hair.

"Mikaela. Mika?" I said but Mika was now kissing my neck and making his way down.

"Mika!" I said and he stopped.
"Sorry Lily, I just...I don't know what got into me. " he muttered.
"It's okay. I'm just nervous. I don't want to go that fast. I have all eternity with you." I said and touched the tip of his nose. That made him smile.
"You should hear yourself." He laughed.
"I know. So corny." I giggled and snuggled closer. He kissed my forehead and whispered, "Nite my sweet Lily." It started to rain outside. Lightning struck with a bang.

"Goodnight my knight in shining armor."