Chapter 13

The car hit a bump on the road and the small four wheeler that was being towed almost fell off.

"Crowley, we are almost back. Can I ride the four wheeler now?" I asked for maybe the 5th time so far.

"Fine, only because I can see the human settlement now." I stood up in the moving Jeep and said,

"OH. Wait a minute. " I took my finger and wiped the blood leaking from Crowley's neck, where I bite him.

"I would cover that up, If I was you. And " I said as I licked my finger.

"Aw, what a little tease." He laughed and I jumped back to the four wheeler. I unhitched it and it fell onto the concrete while I was on it. I waited until it was going slower than top speed then began to drive it. I was slower than the Jeep but I had way more fun driving it than sitting in the Jeep with Crowley.

"Woah." I said as I remembered driving this with my dad for the first time in a long time. It made me really happy. Crowley was already there at the village. People began to gather around. I drive in on my four wheeler and in joy of being back did a doughnut on the four wheeler.

I parked it and Mika looked at me with a smile on his face. Everyone gathered around and so did the man who let me go on the mission first. He looked in amazement at all of the supplies me and Crowley brought back.

"I do not think I have introduced myself yet. I am Narumi Makoto. But everyone calls me Makoto." Makoto held out a hand and I shook it. "Hi, I'm Hyakuya Lily. But, you can call me Lily." I smiled happy to be accepted by the humans.

"Mika! " I called and he came over looking at my clothes.

"I would hug you but I do not want to get pee on you." I laughed and Mika asked,

"Why do you have pee and blood on you?" His eyes narrowed and he looked at Crowley.

"BECAUSE TURTLE GIRL HAD TO SAVE A TURTLE AND THAT WAS IT'S PARTING PRESENT." He said loud enough for Mika to hear. Humans began to come around the Jeep and taking out boxes thanking Crowley but not approaching him. He still had blood on his clothes. So did I.

"Um, I'll explain later." I dashed quickly over to Crowley and began to pull him away.
"Hey! Wait! Do not touch that box!" A moment I was pushing Crowley behind a hous the next he was holding a box a human just had in her hands looking inside as he closed the lid.

"Come on Crowley!" I shouted and he was back behind a house with me. A box in hand.
"I need you to change. Mika already noticed blood on me. If he sees it on-"

"Lily?" I turned around and Mika was standing there.

"Hi, Hi Mika."

"What's in the box?"

"Box?" I looked down and a box was in my hands with a note. "It has food in it." I lied. I didn't know what was in it but if it was bad I didn't want to hurt Mika. I put it back in our house.

"I was planning on cooking tonight. But first, I need to clean. " I said, Mika nodded and told me he was going to help the others unpack. I followed and grabbed a pink skirt and a black top and went to the shower stalls after putting the box inside.

"Eeeeeeyaaaaaahh!!!" I screamed out.

~3rd Person~

Mika was there in a second. He almost walked in when Lily threw a shoe at him. "Mika! Get out! I'm-I'm naked!" Mika blushing madly at his unthoughtful action walked straight out.

Shinoa's squad got there. "She, she won't let me in." Mika mumbled Yuu, Mitsuba, Shinoa and the rest of the team. "Well, since girl share showers anyway I guess I have to go in." Shinoa said but Mitsuba grabbed her arm.
"I'm going in too. We don't need you messing things up."
"Ha! Me! Make things worse?" Shinoa laughed.
Everyone stared at her with a blank expression.