Chapter 4

"I'm so nervous." I admitted as Henley finished my make up. There was only half an hour before our first show, where we rob a bank. What if something goes wrong? What if I mess up? The boys were sitting down on the couches waiting for us to finish. Henley smiled and spun the chair so I was facing everyone.

"You'll do fine! Stop worrying Hun." I walked to the full length mirror and stepped into my black heeled booties and put my earrings in. "Oh but this bracelet on! It matches your earrings!" Henley exclaimed and put it on my wrist. I sat on the couch opposite the boys and pulled out my phone.

"Okay so after the show we go back to the hotel and just wait for the FBI to come, everyone understand?" Danny asked. No duh, we've been over the plan a million times.

"Seriously Atlas? How many times have we done this? In my opinion, too many to count." Merritt said. I glanced over my phone smirking at Danny, who was already looking at me.

"Oh Merritt, you know Danny! He needs to make sure everything is done his way." I laughed deciding to get up and look at the crowd forming.

"Hey! If it goes my way that means, it's done the right way." He retaliated following me to the curtain.

"All these people are here to see us." I whispered to Daniel. He nodded his head agreeing with me.

"60 seconds till showtime." A stage hand said while walking by us. Daniel pulled me into a hug, mumbling about how everything will work out just as the other horsemen walked out to the hallway.

"Let's do this thing!" Jack yelled and we started walking to the stage.

"Jack Wilder, Henley Reeves, Merritt McKinney, Phoebe Noelle and Daniel Atlas." The voice called out our names when we walked onto the stage. Spotlights shone down on each of us as we all gazed at the thousands of people in the audience. "Arthur Tressler and the MGM Grand proudly present: The Five Horsemen!"

~~~

After some solo acts and the intermission, it was time to 'steal' the money from the bank in Paris.

"Tonight, we are going to do something that will, uh, set us a bit apart." Merritt told the audience.

"For our final trick, we are going to do something never before seen on a Las Vegas stage." Henley yelled excitedly making me smile. She really is someone I look up to.

"Or any stage for that matter." Jack stated.

"Ladies and gentlemen be prepared because.." I started and walked up to stand beside Daniel. Well there's no going back now.

"Tonight, We are going to rob a bank!" We both exclaimed making the audience gasp, then cheer. I chuckled at all the excitement radiating from the crowd.

"That's a lot of excitement for a crime." Daniel spoke basically reading my thoughts. I walked down the stage watching Merritt and Jack high five each other. Jack made his way over to me, took my hand and spun me around the stage, making me giggle.

"Okay guys settle down so we can get this show on the road!" I said equally as excited as the audience. I passed the bowls of ping pong balls to Merritt, Henley and Jack so they could 'randomly' choose a seat.

"Who here has a bank they would like us to rob?" Everyone in the crowd stood up waving their hands in the air hoping to be picked.

"Woah! Danny look at all those people who want to commit a crime!" I jokes making the crowd laugh.

"Yup you're right, Be, it's a lot of people with a vendetta. I guess will choose a t random."

"Our fellow horsemen will make sure it is random right?" I asked the others and they nodded while smiling.