Chapter 9: Cream and Horror

^^Larra's POV^^

"Get her out!" Someone cried out.

Somehow I feel hot, I'm being lifted. I see everything is all red and yellow like ignite. Everything is so blury, I see someone in a helmet and black uniform, so familar. It changes, now there's light burning behind that person. And is that the sky?

"Where are the other!?" Huh?

"They are still in there, some people are still trying to..." an exploision behind...

"Oh no..."

"Poor little girl, may God took care for them, look after the child..."

Everything turns black....

**To the real life**

I gasp for air and sit up of my bed, looking over to Dad's bed, it was empty. Of course, Dad and the team left for Korea 2 nights ago.

What a dream...more like a nightmare...maybe I should get some water or a nice cup of milk.

I stand up on the floor and open my way into the kitchen. But I heard something in there. Who in this time of night is in the kitchen.

Slowly I walk into the kitchen to see three of Cloud9's member and one girlfriend, XeXe. They all turned toward my direction with wide eyes.

"Larra? Why are you still awake?" XeXe asks me, while looking at me with a spoon on her hand.

"What are you guys doing in midnight?" I yawned a bit and looked at them. I see a pack of flour, our jar of sugar, the milk bottle and is that chocolate on uncle Lemon's mouth? And uncle Hai is chewing something very very very slowly while looking at me with a guilty look like a kid.

"Well, we couldn't sleep since we have been sleeping all afternoon. So we decided to bake a cake and things are just started. After a while, we, I mean me and XeXe, came back and saw these two eating our chocolate!" Balls stared at the two glasses guys next to him.

"You can join if you want to" XeXe smiles and offers me to join. Of course I accept.

Lemon brings a camera and flim what we do, like IMT cooking, but we bake things. We make the cake mixed with simple ingredent like milk, butter, flour, eggs,... and we slowly pour it to the pan like a cake and put into the oven.

Hai offers to make the cream for the cake. But...he accidently turns the mixer to te highest level and soon we are covered in cream...

"Dudeeee!" Lemon takes off his creamed glasses and wipes it away.

"Tasty, a bit of chocolate would be more delious" Balls says and brings out the blow of hot chocolate he just melted.

This time I'm using the mixer to mix the chocolate cream. Balls helps me pour into the mixer the chocolate slowly and slowly. And finally we have everything ready to decorate the cake.

XeXe took the decoration since she said she didn't help much while making the mixes. Once the cake is all cool down, she cut it into 3 layers equaly. She frosts the cake carefully. XeXe is very handy, designed a Cloud9 symbol on the cake and little mall blue puffs around the area, it's like little blue clouds :3 so cute.

"Andddd, we are done!" XeXe raises her hand in cheer.

"Yay!" I cheered too. The cake looks amazing and delious. I just want to eat it right now, but XeXe said it would be more delious if it's cool.

"So...no one is sleepy?" Hai asks and everyone, including me, shake their heads.

"We could make a group stream and react or play stuffs? What do you say?" Lemon suggests and we all agree.