Chapter 8: It burns so good

"Jensen!!! Where is that comic box!?" Balls yelled at Jensen as they were downstairs.

"Lemon took them already!" Jensen shouted upstairs.

Today they started to pack their belovings, ready for the moving day. Cloud9 LOL was peparing to move to a bigger house, since Impact, Altec, Smoothie were joining the team. Not to mention, Meteos was back to C9. Hai, Rush, Balls and Lemon were going to formed another team known as Cloud9 Challenger. After a long time of sreaching, they found Altec to be their ADCarry.

Things in the Cloud9 house were starting to come along. As for Larra, well...she was starting to blending in with the family of pro gamers. She was in her room, reading some books, cuz' she has done packing her stuffs. Tomorrow they were moving and yet she was done, plenty of time to help her family but...

##Flashback##

"Hey Dad, here let me help" Larra was about to took the box on a floor...

"No no, I don't need help. Why don't you go pack your stuffs, Larra?" Jensen picked up the box and walked away.

"But..."

"Eh? You're all done?" He asked Larra with a suprise face. She just nodded with a smile.

And the next thing, Jensen pushed her into her room and kinda force Larra to stay in there until they were done...which isn't a grezt ideal at all...

Larra stayed in her room, sleeping all day and she woke up in the middle of the night...not to mention, Sneaky was snoring loudly next to her room...

##End of flashback##

"Larra! The truck is here! Time to move!" Larra poped up of her bed with wide eyes.

"Wait! I thought it's tomorrow!" She yelled as she changed into her outdoor cloths, ran downstairs with her hair still tying up.

"Oh, sorry. We forgot to tell you that we are moving in early. Time to move!" Jack started to carried some boxes outside.

After 30 minutes, everything was loaded into the truck. Cloud9 called an uber to go to their new house. Larra spend the next hours on the car sleeping on Jensen's lap and her legs were on Rush's. Not to long, everyone on the car, except for the driver fell asleep silently. And Sneaky's snor, once again, woke up everyone! But it seems, Larra wasn't disturbed.

"Larra...Larra..." someone poked Larra's cheek...

"...wake up...." Larra slowly opened her eyes. It was Sneaky poking her "We're here".

They all went inside their new home. It was much better than the old one. Not to mention a fire place, which it's gonna be warm in those cold nights. Everyone started to play rock, paper, scissor so they could pick their rooms. Since Impac, Altec and Smoothie, Reaper weren't here yet, they decided they should left 3, 4 rooms.

"Oho! Im jinxing the next one, come on Larra!" Jensen littery dragged Larra to their room. Because father and daughter.

^^Larra's POV^^

Dad dragged me into a big room, whick could fit two beds and more of our stuffs. Lucky, we have a booselves too, which means we could put books or something Dad would put.

After settled our beds, computers, my books and Dad's collection. We set off on our journey to explore our new home. Like always, Sneaky has the better Internet in the house, same goes to Meteos and Rush. Bunny was consider to stream too and Hai, Jensen since they might get bored.

And since we moved, everyone decided to do the #AskC9 video. A special one where they will ask me too. Since I'm climbing so hard to get to rank. Currently, I'm on Lv29, almost there.