Chapter 7: Chocolate Mochi

**Larra's POV**

Like what happen, Cloud9 lost their chance into Finals of Spring spilt this year. I just somehow felt gulity that, through those months, they have been taking are of me, and yet, they were here watching the Finals between CLG and TSM.

"Hun? Why do you look so sad?" Dad, is now Jensen, asked me, while sat next to me with popcorns.

"I just feel guilty that's all. I just feel like I'm a ditraction for you guys. You have been taking care of me so much for the past spilt and yet not mch time to practise...." I sighed.

"Larra. We did it on purpose" He smiled. And here I'm sitting is shocking me alot....they must be lying to cheer me up.

"We knew we won't get a chance to MSI. Beside, we knew what will happen next if we meet CLG or TSM again. And most likely, SKT T1 will be in Finals MSI. We just take it relax, watch the game, fly to Korea and practise. Not to mention, we're moving in 2 days" He continued to watch the casters.

And that was when Hai busted into the living room and started to yell with his CLG shirt.

"CLG! CLG! CLG! CLG! OHOOOO!!!! Why the sad face Larra?" Hai started to poke my face. Dad started to explain everythun to uncle Hai. And you could guess what they did.

We spent all day watching LCS finals between CLG and TSM. Sneaky, Rush and Meteos were streaming like always. Finally, after the game, we ended up playing song 'Just Dance'. Bunny also joined in the game.

"Oh right man, let's pick this song 'Gentleman'" Hai picked that song. And...

"What the heck?! I'm not dancing like a duck!" Hai was on rage and he left, leaving uncle Michael alone on the dance floor.

"Hai? Hai?! Help!!! Someone stop the game! Please ;-;" Michael cried out. Dad was just fliming him and laughing so hard. I stoped the game for Bunny, he passed out on the floor, patting and thanking me.

"F*ck you Jensen. You ....m...monkey!" Michael patted.

"Hey, I'm gonna look in the kitchen for something, okay?" And there I went.

I opened the frige and found some chocolate mochi. I knew last time, uncle Rush bought them and he ate mine, which was strawberry. There's no way he would let me eat the chocolate one. And it was time for pay back. I grabed the plate of chocolate mochi and ran up to his room.

I opened the door and saw he was streaming and trolling. He was Lee Sin, jungling with Sneaky. And lucky, I know something he doesn't. When he's in a game, he always says positive things.

IMTWILDTURTLE: Yo Rush! Larra is behind you!

FuckMeSneakers: Wow! Larra is in the house and gonna make out with Rush! Kappa

Imyourmum: RUSH! What have i tell you about bring girls! get back to Korea!

"Hey, uncle Rush? Can I ask you something?" I asked nicely.

"Yeah? I'm busy" Rush just stared to the screen and just stole XiaoWeiXiao pentakill.

"Can I have those chocolate mochi that you bought yesterday, please?" I begged with a wink on the webcam. Chat satrted to spam how cute I am. Some even say:

iwillcarryu: can i marry you larra?

xxxRainyxxx: hey girl, wanna be my gf?

Thebestusernamever: back off, shes mine, shes my grill

"Yeah sure, whatever. I ate yours btw" And he flashed and gets a kill from Ahri.

"Thank you uncle Rush!" I ran back downstairs with the plate of deliously chocolate mochi that I first try. Dad and Bunny FuFuu sat next to me as we started to taste the favor of the mochi.

"This is the best cake ever!" I shouted in joy ^^ mochis are so good!!! I can hardly eat more. Oh my god!

Just then we heard foot steps going downstairs. And it walked into the kitchen. We just continued to watch some streamer lie Jmmychu, LilyPichu, Natsumiii, G96k, .... a lot. We just picked randomly. But we ended up at Andvarri, a music stream.

"WHO TAKE MY MOCHI!?!?!?!?!?" It seems, it was uncle Rush in the kitchen. Well, you can't denied what you say uncle.

Rush started to look for the thief, so call me, and gonna kill him. He started to bang on Sneaky's room, then Hai's, Bunny's, Jensen's, Ball's rom, until, he ran into the living room.

"LARRA! I told you not take my mochi!" He punished me, which is kinda funny that his gammar isn't very good.

"But you told me that I can have them" I smirked.

"When?"

"Ask the viewers on the stream just then"

"Ok, I will ask them right now, since I still steaming" and off he goes to the bedroom. And taging me along.

"Guys? Do I say that Larra can have my chocolate mochi?" He asked. Pretty much the chat went wild said he did. He soon noitced that he fell for my trap and said never do that again.

"But you ate mine! This is pay back man" I smiled.

"Fine, you win. But please, next time, do not take my mochi"

"OK" I went off.

I went pass by Hai's room. I saw he was streaming to and I saw a cute pillow so.... I crashed on his bed and waved at the cam. Hai's chat was pretty chill. Unlike Sneaky's chat, they were spaming like no other.

"Oh Larra, can you take over the stream for a while? I need to get a few things in an hour" Hai turned to me and asked.

"Sure...but I'm scare that I will make a huge mess"

"Don't worried, just play on this screen, go to Internet and download stuffs. The chat is here, try to talk to them. Any donations or subs say thank you. Ok?"

"Ok. See ya Hai" He left the room with his HTC phone.

"Hi guys" I waved at them.

This is going to be an hour stream :P oh my god, hope I don't press that button.

###To be continued###

Kim Yong Yon