Chapter 11: Buddy Time [2]

^^Larra's POV^^

The rain is starting to pour heavier and heavier. Since it is still day light, we haven't need candles yet. It's 6pm and I believe it's streaming time. I could tell since uncle Hai has been streaing alot lately. Uncle Balls doesn't stream much and so does uncle Lemon. Since the power is out, Wifi is out too, no wifi, no Internet, no social medias...meaning...

"Life without Wifi is so scaryyyy!" Hai said, covering himself with a blanket.

"Dude, stop being a pussy, it's just the Internet is out. Big deal" Altec smiles and leads himself on to the sofa with his phone. I take a peak and saw he was playing Flappy Bird.

"Yeah, it's not like the end of the Earth or something" Smoothie also sits down next to me on the sofa too. I somehow sense negative aura around the place. And I don't think is neither one of us...must be my imagination.

Oh well ^^

^^Andrew's POV^^

Why does Smoothie has to sit next to Larra? Is not like I'm jealous or anything, it just that...

Ok, fine! I like Larra! Ok!? Happy now readers!?

^^Larra's POV^^

To think about it...It's not from Andrew, is it?

It can't be. We're friends and I'm pretty sure that he and Cloud 9 got very well with each other. Yep, my imagination is too much...

Thank you Jesus.

^^Andrew's POV^^

Anyway, it's already 5pm. We heard something is in the kitchen. Me and Larra went in to check things.

"Oh, hey guys, just finishing up with this pot of soup" Beth cut some carrots into the huge pot that they found or bought? Only God knows.

"Can you call out some boys in? We can't carried this on our own?" XeXe asks as she put some salty in.

"Sure, let me call them" XeXe started to cut off by Hai.

"No need, we heard ya. Come on, let's carried this pot to the fire place boyz" So everyone carried the pot, even though it's not that heavy, to the fire place in the living room. As soon as the soup was on, Lemon turns on the fire with a fire gun. Making me remember Regi discovered fire a few years ago...

Aw, memories, I was there too, to see the TSM burned down in the fire....such a wet day kappa.

And soon, the lights of the storm dies down, everything is pitch black. I feel someone was holding my hand. I can hear that person is shaking. The only person near me right now is Larra. I remember...she's scare of the dark. That's why she is holding my hand, to know someone is here for her.

I pull her into a hug and she quitly sob on to my TSM shirt. She had been terrified of the ever since she was young. I pull out my phone and turn on flash.

"Here" I shine everywhere for Larra to look.

"See, everything will be alright. Look, Danan and Smoothie bring the candles in. Not to mention, the fire place is still on" I pat her back lightly and open up my warmest smile to he.

"It will be ok, I promise, I won't leave you in the dark" Larra slowly looks up with her tear eyes. She looks around and see everyone is smiling at her, with eyes saying everything will be fine.

To be honest, this place seems so lovely and romance, fill with the yellow lights. It's so relax.

"Feelings like in the Church. Fill with singing of the angles from God, so beautiful and lovely" Larra says, keeps her eyes close as she remembers the days she went to the church .

"And fill with smell of food too" Altec smiles and sits up toward the pot of soup, that is cooking.

As he slowly walks to the fire place and is about to open the lid. A poro hits his head. Don't tell me the Poro King is in here...I look around to see Smoothie holding another poro on his hand. He warned Altec not to touch it anymore or the poro is landing on his face next. We all laugh at how childish Altec was, reminds of Doublelift trying to steal some cookies in the kitchen and he earned a hit in the head by Leena cause she thought he was a thief.

##2 hours later##

After 2 hours of waitng and Hai's wining for Wifi, the soup is finish. And it's so delicious! It's just so simple and yet so home welcoming. Wish Dyrus could come and taste this, and OddOne too.They would love it. It seems the raining is fading a bit, but for a good 15 minutes, that's why XeXe said.

Knock Knock

"Guess they made it safly, that was fast huh?" Lemon says and sits up. Who could go in this rain?

"Sorry we were late, we have to wait for the rain to stop a bit so we can go as fast as we can" Dyrus?!

"Safty come first Dyrus, beside, you're just in time before the next storm comes again" Dyrus is here?! But Oddone...he...

"Don't worried about the car, we parked into your yard and lock the gates just likeyou said. Thanks for inviting us over. Dyrus could burn down the house if you didn't invite us" OddOne...They are here? I run to the door and hug them tight.

"Wow, Andrew, what's wrong? We are not dead yet you know" Dyrus pats my back and hug me back.

"I was a bit worried that since you two are at TSM house, since you two can't cook and it's raining"

As we come back in, everyone gathers together in a huge circle, talking about league or something else and eating warm soup. After we all done, we went to clearn things up and gather with each other around pillows and couches and candles.

It's poperly the best evening so far. Not to mention, Larra is holding my hand again! I'm so happy! I could cry...

##To be continued##

...3 words: Legendary Project Ashe

Dying because I'm Ashe main

Kim Yong Yon