Chapter 13: Cloud 9 Downfall

C9 wasn't doing their best. After losing to TSM and IMT. They thought they would still be chance with TL. But it wasn't. Team Liquid was now taking the first game. Larra and Hai were sitting on the front row of the match. Watching the teams into game 2. If Cloud9 won the game, it meaned game 3 for 3rd place, or else TL would also in 3rd place with C9.

"Team Liquid is pushing the turrents. Baron buff is still on. Team Liquid is in Cloud9's base. There's the inhibitor down, minions wave is pushing the other turrents....An ace for TL and the nexus go down...and TEAM LIQUID TAKES DOWN CLOUD9 TO THE 3RD PLACE!" Casters were commenting over the win. They couldnt believe that Cloud9 could easily be taken down by Team Liquid.

The boys shoke hands with the enimie team. Larra and Hai sighed in sadness, couldnt think of anything but to went back to the team game room. TL fans were yelling in joy and not so few C9 fan felt sad. They were doing ruffly with their new shotcalling, Impact is the new top lane and Meteos is the jungler. Smoothie is also in support that game. It was like they weren't working each other.

"Don't be sad. I sure the guys will put up to their limit in the next games" Hai placed his hand on Larra's shoulder and put on his smiled, as the two walked back to the room.

"I can't believe it...we lost to TL. Not 1-2, but 0-2. What's wrong?" they heard Reapered, Cloud9's new coach, was a bit shouting at them.

"It was my fault, I should have healed Sneaky and never gave up First Blood" Smoothie sighed roughly.

"We need to talk later. All of you" Reareded saw Hai and Larra entered the room and looked sad. They didn't say anything in the whole ride back home. But Larra could tell that Repeated was not happy and his aura was dark and cloudy. The place was quite until nightime...the only thing they could hear was the clicking sounds of keyboards and mouses in the scrims room.

"Hey Larra? You should go to bed" Jensen requested her and Larra went back to her room.

"Goodnight guys" and there she off upstairs to her room.

"Now, let's talk about the match today. What really happen?" Reapered asked while facing the boys.

"I don't know, we were tilte at the game" Meteos signed and looked down on his feets.

"Title for the whole match!? You guys need to concentrat in the game" The Korean coach continued "It's because of Larra. You guys are taking care of her too much, you guys forgot about the match"

"That's not true, she didn't do anything" Jensen responed back.

"If not, then why?" there was silent.

"See?! Can't you take her back to the orphanage?"

"We can't...we promised to take good care for her. Larra didn't do anything, beside, she has a good attitude. She's my daughter, Repeated" Jensen said, while facing him.

"Not blood. One day, she will left you guys and moved on. That's all orphanes do!" Reapered shouted.

"Reapered, you are taking things too far, take it back" Jack tried to calm down him but he wouldn't.

"You guys could always bring me back to the orphanage...I don't mind..." A voice came from the back and they all turned around to face to blonde haired girl with her blue sinster eyes were watering a bit.

"Larra...I didn't mean that....I" Reapered tried to apologize her but she cut him off.

"I understand what's the best, coach...I'm sorry for disturbing you all" she bowed down her head and ran as quick as she could into the stormy night. The water in her eyes were leaking out, they weren't the rain, they were her tears...