Chapter 1 ; In The Beginning ...

Tes' POV

In the beginning God created heaven and Earth . Oh let me shutup right now Hi my name is Tes and I'm a cool person I like to skateboard kind of a little tomboyish well maybe a lot. I have 5 bestfriends Zayn,Louis,Niall,Harry,Liam, and the only girl Amy.

So currently its the it's the second week of school and I'm kind of looking to see what to wear so you know kinf of difficult for a tomboy, huh. Well I chose to kinf of be hipsta today I guess so I wore a 'Hipsta Please' muscle tee with ripped jeans and my white studded converse. I have girly clothes but choose not to wear it so..

I come into the school to see everyone huddling around my locker I run over to them and yell "Suprise" they all jump and I start rolling on the floor laughing.

"Dude don't do that again" Zayn says holding his heart.

"Sorry didnt know you had the feminine side in you" I say and everyone starts to laugh.

"Whatever" Zayn mumbles already getting In his feelings.

"Dude I'm sorry gosh!" I hug him. He pinches my cheeks and says "It alright" I giggle.

"So you guys going to homecoming next week?" Amy says holding Nialls hand.

So your probably thinking why is she holding his hand, well they've both liked each other but never had the guts to say until one day (thanks to me) I put them together and ever since 5 months ago they always been so lovey dovey *puke*

"Umm, I think im gonna pass with that I'm not the girly type." I say

"Come on Tes, its really gonna be fun look at me I'm not even the girly type either." She complains. The only reason she's going is because Nialls going and she wants to dress like a girl for once. She's never really been into that dressy type of stuff.

"Urghh ! Fine but I dont have a dress" I say giving in"

"Oooh then were going dress shopping" She swys and I rol my eyes then the bell rings.

"Welll gotta go guys" I say and they all say their goodybyes to me as I walk down the hallway I see the queen bitch and her crew.

"Look who we found here guys, little miss dike." She says and her little fake barbies start laughing.

"Look, Jennifer I dont have the time for this leave me alone." I say and push past her.

I start walking down the hallway "You'll regret doing that Tes watch your back". She says and I shrug.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

The bell rings finally I've been waiting for this I go outdise to meet Amy.

"Hey Horan" I say

"Hey Malik" She says teasing me

"You know I don't like Zayn we've been bestfriends since forever." I say truthfully even though I know deep foen inside I might still have a crush on him.

"Yeah right Tes I know you inside and out can't lie to me now." She says and I know she's right.

We wait about 15 minutes until the boys come.

"how long have you guys been in there what are you guys doing using the flipping bathroom!" I yell.

"Can you calm down we almost got detention from riding our skateboards in the hall way" Louis says.

"How many times are you guys gonna do that again its like the 5th time this school year." I complain

"Don't worry we learned our lesson" Harry says snickering.

"Bad boys what ya gonna do with them." Me and Amy both say.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Currently me and DJ Malik are chillen in my room. We're having our annusl BFMN or 'Best Friend Movie Night' lol we're wierd right.

We are watching Friends with Benefits good movie so far.

"Hey Tes? Can I ask you a question" he says while the credits are still rolling.

"Umm, sure."

Zayn's POV

"Umm, sure." she says with a confused face.

"How about if that was us - like you know just having sex for the fun of it and just dating other people too, how would you feel?" I asked.

She looked shocked or suprised and her face started to get pale as if she has seen a ghost

"Hello, earth to Tes" I say while waving my hand in her face.

"Uhhhuh what?" She says smacking my hands.

"You still didn't answer my question" I say standing up and putting the popcorn bowl in the sink.