Chapter 11 ; Group Date

I opened the door.

"Wassaaaaaaaap." They all said.

"No just fucking stop." I said playfully.

before the girls were here me and Panashe were kiking each other pictures of Liam and Zayn making caprions under it. It made me laugh my arse off.

"So are we waiting for the boy's in my house or what ?"

"Oh yeah we'll meet them at Harrys house." Panashe said.

"Oh and Niall told me Harry has a suprise for us." Amy said.

"Okay then let's get going." I said and we all went inside my jeep.

We got to Harrys house the same time the boys did, but Harry wasn't in his house.

"Dude where is Harry." Fatima asked. Just then Harry pulled up with a girl ? Ooohh.

"Uhm guys this is Aaliya do you mind if she joins us tonight ?" I could tell he likes her, he jammed his hands in his pockets.

The girls went in my car and the Boys went in Harrys. We acrually bonded with Aaliya.

"Your like part of our clique right now." Fatima said sounding like a white girl.

"So what are you and Harry ?" I asked her looking in the rear-view mirror.

"Oh nothing serious, actually we met today in school and whI le he was picking up my books he asked me to come." She said

We all gasped. "Harry Styles picking up your books I wish I could've seen that." Amy said.

"Really ? He's that rude." She said. We all nodded

First we were going to the movies.

Panashes POV

We going on a dinner/movie date. First, we were gonna watch the Hunger Games.

During the movie everyone was cuddling with their popcorns and dates. liam kept putting his hand up my leg which made me giggle alot.

"Stop." I slapped his hand away for like the 5th time.

"You know you got a big arse and a nice body." He whispered in my ear.

"Dude not here." I told him and he gave me an annoyed sigh.

The restaurant was pretty big. Niall reserved us for 10 and we went to our table. Me and Liam decided to sneak out during the middle of the dinner.

Liam and I decided to share a chocolate drizzle for dessert.

"Guys I have to use the bathroom." I said and gave wink to Liam.

I waited for about 5 minutes until Liam came out. We both started to laugh.

"Soooo, what do you want to do." Liam asked.

"Let's go to a club." I said. We saw a club a few blocks ahead.

This club was live. They had a good Dj. Clappers started to play by Wale and I started to sway my hips. Liam got us some drinks.

I had my drinks in my hand and I was grinding on Liam.

" Shawty got a big ole butt, oh yeeeeeeah .Shawty got a big ole butt, oh yeeeeeeah Wooooooo, uh."

"Clappers to the front, front, front, front Clappers to the front, front, front, front. Shawty got a big ol' butt Oh Yeah!!!."

"Wooooooo Bounce, bounce, bounce, fool, I put the city on Bounce, bounce, bounce, fool, then I put my niggas on Bounce, bounce, bounce, fool."

"Let's leave this place bae." Liam whispered in my ear.

"Mine or yours." I asked. I was full in drunk.

"Mine." he said

We git a cab to Liams house. As soon we got to Liams house he started to kiss all over me which made me moan.

He moved his hands up and down my dress. He took off my dress. and started to kiss all over my stomach. My nails started to dig into his shoulder blades.

I out my legs on his waist and he carried me all the way to the bedroom. He set me on his dresser us not breaking the kiss. His tongue exploring my mouth.

He took off his shirt and I unbuckled his pants I pulled them down. I started to feel his abs and he chuckled.

He unhooked my bra then pushes me closer to the bed until I drop. He starts to look for a condom in his drawer then rips one with his teeth.

He comes back to the bed and puts it on.

"You ready?" he asks.

"More than I've ever been." I say and he slowly slides into me.

Amys POV

We're over here thinking where did Panashe and Liam go ?