Chapter 7 ; Prom Queen

Zayn's POV

I was do mad at Tes. I don't know why i mean mostly because she is with Luke and not me. I would have asked but she's been acting so weird around me and shit. I decided to go actually be with a girl that cares for me.

I was looking around until I found Jennifer and I saw her with - Connor ! Connor Franta was like one of the popular guys of the school and he was also a youtuber. Ughh.

I came up to Jennifer and grabbed her by the wrist.

"Let go of me you fucking anim- oh Zaynster"  she said trying to act all innocent.

"Don't Zaynster me why the hell were you with Connor !?" I growled fully pissed

"Oh yeah Zayn I thought Tes already told you this whole thing was a bet I never really liked you." She said with no emotion.

"So everything we did was a lie you never had no actual deeling for me." I said clearing it out.

"Basically, have a nice life, lol" She said walking away.

How could I have been so stupid.

Tes' POV

They were about to announce prom queen and that's when I caught Zayn's eyes staring at me.

"And this years prom queen is, drum roll please. WHAT ! How did she rven get nominated Tes !?" everyone started to clap I was afraid to go on stage until Amy literally dragged me on stage. I didn't even have a speech prepared.

Amy's POV

I was so proud that my bestfriend actually got an award of something. I dragge don stage and left aomething felt wierd I looked around until I saw someone's face, hmmm, JENNIFER ! She had a smirk on her face and she was looking up at something.

She was looking at something in the ceiling that's when I decided to turn and look at it, it was one her crew members with a gallon of- TOMATO SAUCE ! Omg.

I saw her nod her head towards the girl. and thats when I started to run towards the stage.

"Noooooooooooo! Tes move out of the way."

I tried to run as fast but it was to late. It had already poured on her.

Tes' POV

I was halfway through my speech when I heard someone shout.

"Noooooooooooo! Tes move out of the way." I think it was Amy I couldn't move I just stood there frozen.

I felt something red fall on me - TOMATO SAUCE ! I looked into the crowd everyone was staring at me I caught one eye which was Jennifer's she still had that smirk on her face. I started to cry and ran out of the stage.