Chapter 23 ; Serenade

Tes's POV

I wake up to Zayns voice, is he in the shower.

"Kiss me like you wanna be loved you wanna be loved you wanna be loved this feels like falling in love falling in love We're falling in love

Settle down with me and I'll be your safety

you'll be my lady I was made to keep your body warmBut I'm cold as the wind blows so hold me in your arms

Oh no my heart's against your chest, your lips pressed to my neck." and I started to join in. "I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet and with this feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now."

"Morning." I said punching the curtain but accidentally hit him somewhere.

"That's a nice way to say good morning to someone. " he said.

"Mhm." I mumbled brushing my teeth.

"So today's the last day with the girls. What are we doing." he asked.

"The girls and I are going to the mall, while you guys stay occupied and DONT EAT ALL MY FOOD !" I said.

"Kay." Zayn said coming out the shower, and can I say my man was looking sexy as fuck ! His hair was down with water dripping from it, steam coming out the shower, and his bare chest. LORD !!

"Taking a picture will make it last longer." he said chuckling.

"Shutup," I said snapping out of my gaze. "I gotta get ready so get the fuck out." I said shoving him out the door.

I turned on the radio and took a hot shower, thank goodness that Zayn left some hot water or I would be frikin pissed.

As soon as I got out the shower I wanted to go right back in, why the hell is it so cold. I turned around to get the towel but I wasn't there ans so was my clothes.

"What the-" I heard giggling from the other side of the door.

"Seriously !" I said and opened the door, they were gone. I am not gonna run through my house butt naked.

Fine then I'll just take all the hot water then." I yelled and just as fast I heard the door open, they opened the door and then they threw the towel.

I quickly got dressed in a red flannel button up shirt with a lightwashed jean jacket and black leggings with bred 11s and a white silk scarf.

I went downstairs to see everyone there.

"Morning." they all said in unison.

"All ready to go Tessy Wessy." Aaliya said pinching ny cheeks.

"Do that again and I will crack your neck open I said slapoing her hand away.

"Someone's fiesty today." she said with her hands in surrender.

We made a pit stop to McDonald's because I didnt eat breakfast and Panashe had to use the bathroom.

"Hurry tf up !" Amy said from the back seat while Panashe and I skipped.

"Kucas Sullibral!" I yelled and Panashe started laughing.

Once we got in there she ran like Usain Bolt to the bathroom.

When I was the next person in line that's when she came.

The cashier was reallly cute and by really cute I mean he was like Dave Franco cute !

"How may I help you two cuties ?" he said.

"Umm, we have boyfriends, but thank you." I said smiling.