Chapter 13 ; Couples Retreat or Couples Apart ?

"Welcome to the 90210 in other words Cali, would you like some drinks ?" We all took one drink.

"Let us take you to your suite." The guy said.

"Louis I can't believe your mom bought all this." Fatima said.

"All for you babe - oh and you guys too." Louis said.

We all had a suite to each other [Zayn/Tes Liam/Panashe Niall/Amy Harry/Aaliya and Louis/Fatima].

"Hey babe, I'm gonna take a nap alright just go with out me." Zayn said.

"Alright I'll be with the girls." I told him and left.

The girls and I are at the end of the pool where the bar shack is.

I felt darkness take over my eyes, It was like someone was standing over me.

I opened my eyes and saw the guy from earlier.

Zayns POV

The guys interupted my sleep by jumping around on my bed.

"Are you fucking kidding me !" I yelled.

"This is not sleep your arse off bootcamp. Get your shit together. " Louis said and smacked me on my face.

"Alright time guys. Let's order some food service and get this party started." Harry said.

We were watching football. Niall was eating all the food. Liam was looking out the window. Harry texting Aaliya and Louis napping.

Liam nuged my shoulder.

"Mate, I think you might want to see this." he said I looked and saw some guy hovering over Tes.

Tes POV

I took off my ray bans and cleared my throat. "Mhmm, could you move out my way please." I told him.

He eyed me up and down.

"We're having this tour would you like to come see the places we have in this resort?" he asked and I rolled my eyes putting back on my ray bans.

Fatima nudged me on my arm 'Go' she mouthed.

"Alright, but fyi I have boyfriend try any tricks I got him on speed dial." I warned him.

"Um Tes I'm going back to the suite, toodles gals." Fatima said.

We were walking around their cabanas and I saw Zayn♥.

"Hey, babe." I said running up and hugging him and giving him a peck.

"Hey, whose this ?" He asked.

"Ohhh, this issss ..." I said looking at him.

"Thomas." He said.

"Nice to meet you Thomas, babe the guys and I are at the pool side." He said i nodded and he walked away.

We went to everything the amusement parks. the, food places, the spa, the mall etc.

"Oh I have a secret we have always had in your suites." He told me.

"Let's go." I said.

Fatima's POV

I was in Tes and Zayn's suite trying to look for the makeup I let Tes borrow, she hasn't given it back.

I went in her cabinet and then I heard a door close. The door was opened a little bit so I could see what was happening.

"So what was the secret in the suite you were going to show me?" Tes said.

Wait isn't that the guy who was near the bar with us. I saw him smirking.