Chapter 20 ; Back For You

Tes's POV

The girls and I got ready in about 30 minutes so I have an hour left with these girls. I can't even believe I'm moving so sad I know.

We took Panashe's car and went to McDonald's for breakfast. I wore a beige oversized sweater that reached up to my butt with thick black leggings and black combat boots.

We all got the big breakfast. And sat down.

"Everybody gimme your hashbrowns !" I told them. Only Amy and Fatima gave me theirs. Aaliya and Panashe said 'Thought it was.'

After we finished we only had 20 minutes left before the plane boards.

it took about 10 minutes to get there, we put my luggage in the thingy and did the rest of the stuff which took about five minutes.

"I only have 5 minutes spare me!" I said.

We all gave a group hug and everyone came and talked to me one by one first was Fatima.

"I'm gonna miss you loser,make sure to call text, and video chat me all the time about everything even new boys you meet." she said winking but a tear left from her eyes.

Next was Aaliya.

"Little fucker I can't believe your leaving make sure to do everything you can to contact me. We'll try to meet up by buying plane tickets. Kay don't cry." She said tearing up.

Next was Amy

"Through all the things we've been through I can't believe your gonna leave me hun. Just do the basic procedures of a best friend okay. Your making me cry." she said.

Finally was Panashe

"As soon as you get off that plane, you need to fucking call me. No ifs or buts. I love you like a sister. Tell me everything like I don't care good or bad. And if you don't I will hunt your ass down Kay." she hugging me tight us both crying.

"Tell Zayn, if you see him or probably just call him. Tell him not to find or look for me. Tell him that I will always love him and if our love is real than fate can bring us together." I said.

"Of course I will tell him, now go get on your freaking plane you got ... 2 minutes." she said checking her watch.

We got in one last group hug and did our handshake I ran up into the terminal and looked out the window one more time at the girls waving before I went on the plane and found my seat.

Zayn's POV

the guys and I were in Tes' house eating most of the food. We figured the girls are here because we went to all of their houses.

The girl's came in and had red eyes like they've been crying. What the hell was going on and where is Tes ?

"What the hell ? What're you guys doing here !" Amy said, all the girls running to their guys it starting to get awkward.

"We have like 2 days with family and friends before we go to the judges house." Harry said.

"Oh, oka-"

"Where's Tes ?" I asked interrupting Aaliya.

All the girls looked at Panashe. she groaned.

"Why do I always have to be the mommy of you girl's." she said shaking her head and grabbing my wrist to Tes' room.

"Tes moved to Cali." she said.

"Cali where ?" I asked.

"California ! You idiot." she said.