Chapter 5 ; Getting Ready

Panashe's POV

Currently me and the girls aee at the mall trying on Homecoming dresses cant5 believe its tommorow and Liam asked me out he's so cute, I also got his number.

"Cute or nah?" Amy asked. She was wearing a one shoulder dress that had studs all the way til her rib cage and it was long and flowy and violet it was also see throught at the bottom.

"You look amazing." everybody said.

"Why thank you kind people." she blushed and said with a bow. we've been here only an hour and Amy is the only one who found a dress.

I went around looking for a dress until .. I spotted it, the perfect dress it was so flawless. I only saw one pair so I went to go grab it, it was a sweetheart dres with ombre starting with salmon and going down to white, it also had sheer going down in a V shape in the front.

"Lord Jesus Panashe ! Tryna kill Liam with that dress?" Tes said as I picked it up.

"Hey leave me alone by the end of tommorow night he'll ask me to go on a date with him, so it's all worth it." I said and she laughed.

"Okay is this dress cute ?" She said with an unsure face it was a strapless gown with illusion cut-out sides and it was  black lace at the breast part it was gorgeous and it was midnight blue.

"OMG ! That dress is so cuteeee," I said exaggerating the e "let's try on our dresses together" I said as both of us ran to the back of the store into the dressing rooms.

Once we're done we both came out and we both had the same face on, shocked as hell.

"Oh my goodness Panashe, that ass though!" Tes said which made me laugh.

"Not too bad yourself Tes, show them curves girl!" I yelled and everyone in the store turned to look at us we were so embarrassed.

Soon after that Fatima found her dress which was a Sleeveless Stretch Taffeta Dress with Lace Keyhole dress and it was gold.

We finally found our dresses and the day was almost over we were about to head into the food court until someone called Amy's name.

We turned around to see some girls running towards us.

"Omg, guys these are my friends Bethany and Annika meet Panashe, Tes, and Fatima." Amy said.

We all greeted each other and it was time to go home so we said our goodbyes. Time for our sleep over at Tes' house.

We finished our 2nd box of pizza mostly it was Tes and I eating it. we finished our 4th round of Truth or Dare and mostly everyone was sleeping except me. I felt a vibration as I was tryna go to sleep, who on God's green earth woukd text me at this time of day ?

From; Liam [The Payne Train] Payne

To; Panashe

'Thinkin about you xx'

I laughed at his name he put on my phone. I decided to send him a quick text.

From; Panashe

To; Liam [The Payne Train] Payne

'At this time of hour you think about me, go get some sleep babe xx'

My eyes finally get droopy and I fall asleep.

The girls and I wake up at 1pm and so we had to hurry and get our makeup and hair done.

I got a smokey light pink that kinda looks like salmon eye shadow with burgundy red lipstick it looked good with my vampire bites. My hair was in a bun.

Amy got a light purple eye shadow with black eye liner going all the way out with and a light pink lipstick. Her gair was in a fishtail.

Tes got a violet looking eyeshadow that was soarkly with eyeliner stopping at the end of her eye with an apple red lipstick with liogloss. Her hair was wavy and it looked cute cus she had ombre hair so did I.

Fatima got a natural color look on herself and she wore her hair straight.